Chapter 21~ Illusion

Start from the beginning

"I wasn't able to get all the scars, but that'll do,"Seto said.

"It's fine," Ross said before Max could say anything."He looks beautiful even with them." He smiled at Max and Max smiled back.

"Just don't get more inured. The spell only heals you if you are careful,"Seto warned.

"Okay. Thanks Seto. I owe you one,"Max said.

"Come on guys. I think I know where they went,"Jerome said, walking up to the four.

"How did you-"Travis trailed off.

"I'm a Bacca! I caught their scent!"Jerome replied. "Come on!" He started walking ahead; Mitch behind him. He gave the others a cringy but slim, smirky face that read  "I am fucking proud of my Biggums. He better than you".(omg I want that art now XD) Them he followed behind Jerome.

Everyone trailed behind and followed Jerome and his amazing nose. They reached to the center of the castle, where there was more open room and a dome-shaped roof. The corners were pretty dark, and three figures stood by a throne, their faces hidden by hoods, but smirks on their faces were visibly shown. Everyone brought out there weapons.

"Who are you?"Sky asked, speaking up for everyone.

One of them-the guy to the right of the girl-chuckled in reply.

"I thought you'd recognize me sooner, Garroth."

He took down his cloak to reveal himself. He had brown hair and green eyes and he wore a mask.

Garroth gasped, his face showing a shocked and distraught look.

"Z-Zenix?"

"Yes. Glad you remember me! Took you all a while to get here, though, I might say,"Zenix replied, a smirk still on his face.

"Then who are these two?"Garroth asked, although he probably knew that answer.

"My friends. Who else? We have the whole party here! The ones you didn't get." The two others took down their cloaks. "We got Sasha and Gene! Great party, right?!"Zenix said in a happyish-crazy tone.

Sky glared at the three. He brought out his butter sword, and his team recognized that and took out their weapons. They remembered how to take orders from Sky. Which surprised Sky the most, but he smiled slightly anyways.

"Wow! It looks like Team Crafted is back together again! I wonder how your newer friends react to that, hm, Sky? They thought you were their friend,"Zenix said.

Sky softened a little in a surprised way. He looked at his friends. Max, Ross, Jin, Barney. They all glared at Zenix. Sky smiled again. His friends were too loyal for Zenix's words.

"No. Because they are too loyal. We won't fall for your tricks,"Sky said.

"Oh,ho,ho!"(Zenix is evil Santa now XD)Zenix said. "We got a smart group! Well, we could be smarter!" Zenix threw a dagger straight towards Jerome's chest, black particles coming off of it. Blood splattered at Mitch and he shrieked so loud, even Zenix was so surprised he would do that. Jerome fell to the ground and Mitch stood there frozen in fear and distraught.

"What the hell?!"Sky snapped.

Zenix only laughed evilly. Mitch fell to his knees, his skin pale, and his hands trembling in front of him. Tears started to fall.

Seto looked around, and noticed something off. He looked closely at Jerome's body and noticed it was slightly luminous in black, like the particles from the magic in the dagger. He snapped and blasted magic at the body. It disappeared instantly, replacing the body with nothing. Zenix, Sasha, and Gene were no where to be seen.

"It was an illusion! We fell for it!"Seto gasped.

"Mostly Mitch," Max mumbled.

Mitch realized that and wiped the tears from his face, getting the fake blood off of him.

"NO ONE speaks of this!!!"Mitch said, sniffling.

"Merome! Haha!"Ian said.

"You're lucky Kawaii~Chan isn't here..."Dante said.

"But where did they go?!"Max said.

"Where did Jerome go?!"Mitch frantically looked around.

"Oh, hello! Were you wondering where your little buddy was?"a voice boomed, as of on cue.

Everyone found themselves in another room on a platform, lava as the floor, threatening the group. In a cage, over the lava pit was Jerome and Aphmau.

TAG, YOUR'E IT