He might be attractive but damn,does he even have a heart?

☆☆☆☆☆☆

After an hour of Mary showing me around the huge house,she finally let me to sleep on my room.

Mary is a very kind lady.Even tthough....she talk too much....but it's really fun talking to her.

"This is your room.You wake up at 7 am every morning,after you're done,just go to the kitchen and meet me there."She said and i nodded.She closed the door and i look around at my new room.

Jesus christ this room is big.

Without even bothering looking at everything,i immediately hop in to the king sized bed.Once my head hit the very comfortable pillow,i immediately closed my eyes and go to sleep.

"HOW DARE YOU CHEATED ON ME!"Christian,or known as Chris,slapped me so hard.Another bruise to cover.

"I d-didn't c-cheat o-on y-you."I stutter while holding my right cheeks which will soon to be bruised.

Me and Chris was only walking home but there's this one creepy guy keep on staring at my butt.Chris being Chris,thought that i was cheating on him even though i did nothing wrong.

"YOUR LYING YOU ASSHOLE."Another slap.I cried out in pain as i see him unbuckle his belt.

"Now it's time to learn your lesson sweetheart."He said devilishly before bringing up his belt and hit my bare back,previously,my shirt has been ripped up to pieces by him.

"Ahhhhh."I cried out in pain once his belt come in contact on my bare back.

"Nononono please stop."I gasped for air once i'm awake from another nightmare.

It's just a dream Hyuk....

You will never see him again.

Breath in....Breath out....

Just a few seconds later,my alarm started to ring and i turned it off immediately.

It's just a dream...

But it feels so real though.

I sighed and slowly bring myself up to take a shower.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

I look at the cloths which are neatly folded on the bed,i quickly put it on and i decided to just put my hair down.I look myself on the mirror and i smile at myself,because i actually look pretty good.

I walked quietly to the kitchen and Mary was already there,cooking breakfast.I notice a man beside her who's helping her to cook as well.

"Hey...."I said softly and Mary immediately turned back and look at me.

"You look lovely dear."She compliments and the man beside her growl and wrap his arm around her waist.Mary just rolled her eyes before chuckling.

"Thank you Mary."I said while smilling at her sweetly.

"Of course dear.Can you please help me to set the table?I'm almost done here."She said and i nodded.

After i was done,i decided to take a glass of water for myself.When i'm done, i walked to Mary and when i was just about to tap her shoulder,i heard him calling me.

"Mr.Hyuk,come to my office now.I need to talk to you."I jump a bit at suprise because he's voice is suprisingly loud.

He immediately walked back to his office and i waved at Mary a bit and she waved back.I walked slowly to his office,taking my time as slow as possible,because i don't want to actually meet him.He's scary and so intimidating.

But of course,soon enough,i reached infront of his office and knocked softly.I heard him saying 'Come in' and i entered the room.

When i look at him,his eyes are glaring at me furiously.Okay.....he's too scary sometimes.

"What took you so long?Nevermind.This is your last warning.Next time when i called for you,i want you immediately on the spot.Are we clear?"He asked and i nodded quickly before gulping nervously.

"What do i tell you last night?I need words."He said,if it's even more possible,he get even more furious now.

"Yes sir."Oh my god i swear this guy is scary.

"Good.Now we're going to talk about your jobs since we can't do that last night.Take a seat."He said while motioning me to seat infront of him which i quickly obey.

"So you will be working everyday,Mary has probably tell you what time you should wake up and such,and next about your salary.You are being paid $1000 per week,so $4000 per month in cash."He said and i widen my eyes.

Four fucking thousand dollars per month?!

What should i do with that money?!

"You are here as my personal butler so when i don't need you,you go help Mary.And you said that you need money for continue your school right?"He asked.

"Yes sir..."I said as i remembered him hating when i doesn't use my words.

"That's no need for that.You will be going to school with me.But i will be paying for your education.But....i don't want you anywhere near me.I don't want a low level butler like you near me.Are we clear?"

Ouch.

That hurts a lot.

Like really.

"Yes sir.."I said,my voice barely there as he just insult me.But of course,he doesn't seem to care as he's just a heartless jerk.

"Good.You can go now.I will call you again to explain more details."He said and i stand up and walkes to the door.And before i get out,i asked him,

"Umm...sir?"I asked him slowly,scared that he will get mad at me.

"What?"He snapped at me and i wince a bit at his tone.

"C-can i k-know your n-name?"I stutter while asking him.

"Lee Hongbin."He said sternly and i nodded.I walked out of the door and sighed in relief.

I survived.....

What do you think guys?

I hope you guys enjoy this book as much as i enjoy writing them~~ ^_^ 😂

Updates are twice in a week.It's random when i will be updating,but it will be twice in a week.If there's something happening in school that will make me busy,it will be once in a week sorry.

Comment ur thoughts :3