"Alright let's start with the easiest question,what's your name?"He asked with a hint of annoyance on his tone.Oh great he won't hired me.

And can i just say that he's maybe the type of people who won't exactly smile.He looked so strict and i think he never smiled.

"My name is Han Sanghyuk,but i prefer Hyuk."I said and he nodded while he writes it on a piece of paper.Ahhh...he's a left handed guy...

"And where do you live?"He asked and i feel sweats started forming on my forehead.

How do i answer this without him immediately rejecting me?

"I'm...homeless....."I said quietly but i know that he heard me.I look into his eyes and there's no emotion behind that.Usually people would pity me but he don't.Alright then...

"How old are you?"He asked me.

"I'm 16...almost 17 soon in a few months."I said and he nodded.Oh no,what if he thinks i'm too young to be on this job?

"Do you come from this city?"He asked me and i shook my head.

"Words."He said angrily and i mentally shiver from his tone.

"No sir."I said softly,scared to make him angry again.

"Why did you come to this city then?"No,i couldn't tell him the truth yet.

"I'm sorry that's kinda personal."I said to him and he nodded and sighed.

"Have you ever been a butler before?If so how long?And how many people have you worked for?"He asked.

"Ummm...yes i've been a butler since i was 15...so basically it's almost been 2 years,i've worked for only 2 people."I said and he nodded.

"Why stop working for them?"He questions.Until now,i never see him smile or something.Wait.....i don't even know his name for god sake!

"Both of them can't afford to pay me anymore."I said and he nodded.

"Alright....last question,why do you need this job badly?"He asked while raising an eyebrow at me.

"I planned on continuing school,and i need money to do that."I said and he nodded.

5 minutes later,he still hasn't said anything as he continued to write something on his paper.Finally he look at me in the eye and say,

"You're hired."Can i faint now please...

"Really?"I asked excitedly.

"Yeah really."He said without even smilling.

"Thank you so much!"Without i realize,i just hugged him,because the next thing i know,he pushed me away so hard until my chest hurts.

He glared at me while wiping his shirt as if i'm a germ to him.

"I'm so sor-"I said but he cut me off with a very hard glare.

"Shut up.Let me get Mary to show you your room and she will explain everything about your job."Before i could even question anything,a knock was heard and he opened the door and a girl on her late 60s appeared.

"Hi Mary,He's the new butler.Show him everything he need to know."He,who i still don't know his name is,tell Mary and she nodded.

She smile kindly at me and i walked to her direction.When i walked pass him,i can smell his lovely cologne and god,it's so good.

Without even sparing a glance,he just slammed the door right at my face when i want to thank him.

Rude jerk.