Upside Down - A Rough Life

DISCLAIMER:

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL BOOK SERIES

To people asking Why did you rewrite? It's because I feel more comfortable with this version, than past versions I wrote back in 2016, when I was like 13 turning 14, and the way certain events were approached and written.

There will also be new chapters added, more to the story than before.

NEW BOOK/ REWRITE: 

Quotev: https://www.quotev.com/story/7743690/Upside-Down-Chloe-Lukasiak-Dance-Moms

Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/story/87529518-upside-down-chloe-lukasiak-dance-moms

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe POV:

It's now Season 6 of Dance Moms and were in L.A. and it's like a hellhole here. Back in Season 4, I won Nationals, but that wasn't enough for Abby. She and the show make my mother, Christi, and I look extremely bad, and on top of that she has stripped away a lot of opportunities from me. My mom and I tried to leave the show last season, but the show's ratings dropped and they made us come back under a contract we cannot leave. I hope this is the last season.

Us girls and our moms were in pyramid waiting for Abby to show up but as usual, she doesn't. The camera crew were growing impatient waiting on Abby, since they were already rolling.

I looked over to Kendall and asked "Hey, where's Abby?"

"I bet she's in the back still having breakfast. My mom and Melissa are back there." Kendall replied.

Third Person POV:

A lot had changed for the ALDC and the team over the past season. Maddie's is Abby's star with Kalani behind her. Maddie and Kalani have become best friends. Chloe is still her 'rival'. Chloe, Nia and Kendall have became more close in their friendship. Mackenzie on the other hand, has become friends with JoJo (Season 5 ) and Brynn (Season 6). Christi and Holly have a very close relationship. So does Melissa, Jess and Kira. Jill is kind of on edge with friendship with everyone other than Melissa. Ashlee is a new mother who all the mothers throw hate at, especially Jill and Christi. Holly is really Ashlee's only Friend.

Abby POV:

I walked into pyramid and I just want this to get over-with. Although they're winning. I'm tired of this damn dancing team and their antics.

"OK girls, Welcome back to a new week. You came first last week and got the overall high score. Congratulations." I started saying to them.

Everyone in the room clapped. I could see the variety of smiles and frowns coming from a mile away.

"First, on the bottom of the pyramid is JoJo. You placed 9th. Seriously JoJo, you can do better than that. Next we have Nia. Nia, you placed 5th. I expect more from you than ANYBODY ELSE in this room. Mackenzie, Brynn, Kalani, Kendall, you all did well in the group dance. Next we have........Chloe. Chloe you placed SECOND! The FIRST TO LOSE! Was it because of you're feet, or your emotion? Huh? Lastly, Maddie, you led the group dance to victory and did exceptionally well."

"This week you'll be attending XPression Dance here in LA. Kendall, Chloe, Mackenzie you have a Trio called 'I can do Better', It's Contemporary. Brynn, Maddie, Kalani you have a Lyrical Trio called 'United we Stand'. Alright, girls spread apart. Moms, you are dismissed."

Kendall POV:

Well it's about time I got a trio.

Hours went by and we're learning the group dance from Gia when all of a sudden, we heard "CHLOE!!" It was Abby and she sounded mad.

"Chloe, who told you that you could audition for a commercial. How Dare You!" Abby screamed at her..

Christi, Chloe's mom, barged into the dance room in and said, "ABBY! That could be a once in a lifetime commercial, and you just take it away from her! YOU'RE EVIL TO THE CORE!"

"Christi, sit down and get a life!" Abby replied, dissing her. Man, was that dark. I even saw my mom come in and get Christi out of the room and try to calm her down.

Christi POV:

"That woman is evil to the core, Jill! AND SHE TAKES AWAY AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THAT FROM HER!! HOW DARE SHE!!"

I snapped, I screamed. I was about to bawl my eyes out. I cannot stand this woman anymore. She's making me go mentally insane. Chloe and I are away from our family for this bulls***, and if we break her damn contract now, we loose it all.

"I can't believe it either." Jill told me. She was trying her best to calm me down. "Who was the commercial with?"

"It was with Kyle Ross." I told her.

Kyle Ross Jr. was a young popstar, about the same age as the girls. He was the son of a wealthy African-American man who ran a huge enterprise, containing dance, acting and singing under one brand, the KRTA.

"You mean the 40 something year old icon who owns the 'Kyle Ross Talent Academy?!?"

"No Jill, his son Kyle Ross Jr."

I tried to calm down, after what Abby did. I can only imagine how Chloe's feeling.

Chloe POV:

A couple minutes after that fiasco, our rehearsal for the day finished, so I got ready to leave. I can't believe Abby did that to me. After months of waiting for a callback, I got that.

"Chlo, are you okay?" Nia came over and asked me.

"No Nia, I just need to get out of here and clear my mind. I'll see tomorrow at school?"

"Yea, okay. Hope you feel better." Nia replied, giving me a hug. Thank god for a friend like her.

"Ready to go?" my mom asked me as I me her at the door.

"Yes." I replied, with a heavy breath.

After leaving rehearsal, my mom and I went to Dunkin Donuts before heading home. While were there, we suddenly saw a lot of photographers outside.

"I can't believe you're that popular" my mom said sarcastically.

"Mom, I don't think those paparazzi are here for me. I think they're here for.....KYLE ROSS!!"

--------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: This is My First Fan-Fiction and thank you to everyone who reads this. ALSO JAZZY AND KYLE ROSS ARE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO MAKE. The next Chapter will tell you more about him.