Chapter 18: P.O.V

Ivan

Kiera was able to get a nurse to care for her dad luckily. After everything that's just happened to her I decided to take her out to do what she loves most. Playing basketball. The moment I asked her it almost looked like her eyes sparkled at the thought. She was probably so excited because she's been taking care of her family and hasn't had a lot of "her time" .
We got to the park and started playing one on one. I beat her, but at least she didn't look too devastated about it. In fact she was smiling. She let her hair down and to my surprise, she kissed me. I still haven't gotten used to this whole couple thing so whenever she suddenly kisses me, it makes me feel a little kid. I thought it was kinda cute that she had to go on her tip toes for her lips to reach mine.
She let go even though we both knew we wanted to continue. It felt weird kissing in public anyway. We sat down to get some water and started walking back to her house. "You sure you want to go home yet?" I asked since I obviously wanted to be with her longer. "I guess, but what else can we do?" She asked looking straight at me. My heart raced. Every time we seem to make eye contact I can't think straight. I hesitated, "Um, I guess we could go to the donut shop?" I scratched my head and looked away so I could think straight. She's so pretty.
          We walked to the donut shop and I got us both some donut holes and tea then sat down. "Do you still want to go to homecoming?" I asked. "Well I mean my dads started taking his meds and we finally got someone to look after him other than myself, so yeah I guess I could go." She sipped on her tea. I tickled her since I knew she was extremely ticklish and I also secretly wanted to see her laugh for once. She laughed hysterically. "Stop!" She laughed. Then when she got the chance to, she started tickling me as well.
          Today was a good day.

*Sorry this chapter was short right now I'm working on a longer chapter. Anyways plz like, vote, follow, comment, or make any suggestions if u really liked this chapter.
Love ya!
-Samantha