Chapter 6

* Hello again! I'm not going to spoil the chapter for u, but I will tell u this chapter is going to be GOOD! Tell me in the comment section what u guys think of Kiera and Ivan I'd really like to know. Anyways I hope u guys like this chapter, and if so plz follow, vote, like, or make suggestions. Love ya!
-Samantha*
*******************************************

           It's Monday. Kiera got up, and decided that for today she'll just wear a black t-shirt with some ripped jeans, and her converse. Then she straightened her hair a bit and did her makeup. For makeup it was just her daily routine, but she filled in her eyebrows a bit just for fun.
           By 7:45 she got to school. Once she entered she could already tell something strange was happening. Everyone kept staring at her. She saw lots of people whispering, and it made her wonder why. She ignored it all the way until class started. On her desk was a note. She opened it and was horrified by what it said.
The note said:
                        Is it true you've hooked up with a bunch of guys? Wow you must be desperate by talking to Ivan and his friends. You should get some help cause from what I've heard it sounds like an addiction!!!

Then lunch came. A bunch of girls that looked like Ivan fan girls pushed her and threw all of Kiera's stuff on the floor. "You really think you have a chance with him now don't you?" It was the same weird girl from the party! "Look I don't like Ivan like that! Besides he has tons of girls to choose from so I have no chances with him." Kiera said. "Whatever!" The girl rolled her eyes and did a hair flip.
"You ok?" Ivan asked Kiera looking pretty worried. "Yeah, I'm fine."Kiera responded. She picked up all of her stuff and checked her phone since she had a a bunch of Instagram notifications. This was way worst than the notes. A picture of her and that drunk kissing at the party was leaked. What hurt Kiera the most was that people put many hurtful comments and even sent her mean dms. She wanted to cry. She got up left.
" I wonder what's wrong with her?" Ryan said. "It must be that time of the month!" Sammy chuckled." Shut up Sammy," Drew said in a stern tone. Ivan was over there still sitting down. He checked his Instagram to see what was wrong and he saw lots of comments and pictures that left him outraged.
The next day didn't get any better for Kiera. Although people were a bit more concerned on why Ivan didn't come to school. Kiera was even wondering the same thing since Ivan never misses a day of school. Maybe he got sick or something. School was pretty much the same except when English class  started Kiera saw that her desk was covered in phrases like "slut" and other mean words. She ignored them and stayed brave.
                       After school Kiera got a text from Ivan to meet him behind the school. So she did just that and found Ivan with his hands behind his back. He was also wearing a muscle shirt that really showed off his figure. "What's up?" Ivan said. "Why didn't you come to school today?" Kiera asked. "Aww I was hoping you wouldn't ask me that!" Ivan said playfully. He got really close to Kiera,which made her really nervous, and showed her his fists. Ivan's fists appeared to be wrapped up in bandages. "Let's just say I over reacted a bit about what happened yesterday," he hesitated as if he was scared to say it. "Why would you do that!" Kiera exclaimed. "Because I was angry. Nobody should treat anybody like that," Ivan said. "But, that doesn't mean you have to beat them up!" Kiera shouted. "Look when it comes to you I just can't help it!" Ivan shouted as if he was angry. "What do you mean?" Kiera asked looking confused. "Just, ugh, never mind!" Ivan sounded kind of exhausted.
               It's weird because Ivan never yells, he's always smiling. Kiera just can't understand him.

********************************************
Well I hope u guys enjoyed that chapter!!! Sorry it was kind of short, I had trouble thinking about how the chapter should go. See u guys in the next chapter! Byeee!!!
-Samantha