Chapter 9

*Hey guys!!! Hope u guys like this chapter. I still can't believe this story already has 80 views and I've only been on here for a few days! Well anyways plz vote, follow, comment, or make any suggestions if u r enjoying this story. Love ya!
-Samantha
*******************************************

It's been about 2 weeks since Kiera's first day
of school. She's already got a crush, new friends, and has already went to a party.
"It's all been going by so fast," she told herself and smiled.
On Saturday, Adam asked her if she wanted to go out for some Starbucks. "Sure!" She replied with the smiley face emoji.
She quickly got ready and was out the door like in 30 minutes. She met Adam at Starbucks and ordered a strawberry frap. "So, what's up?" Kiera asked Adam. "Nothing really. What about you?" Adam asked her. "Hah, same!" Kiera laughed. The rest of the time Kiera and Adam were pretty much talking about drama and laughing, until Ivan passed by on his skateboard. "Hey Kiera I was really wondering if you'd like to go out sometime," Adam asked shyly. Once Ivan heard those words he stopped his skateboard and interrupted them again out of jealousy.
"Um-" Ivan cut her off. "Hey Kiera!" Ivan said trying to act cheerful. "Oh, hey Ivan!" Kiera said looking glad to see him. "So watcha guys up to?" Ivan said with a smile. "Nothing really, just went to Starbucks." Kiera said. "Oh really? Like a date?" Ivan asked glaring at Adam. "Well not-" Adam cut her off. "Dude what's your problem?" Adam said getting kind of mad. "Nothing I was just wondering." Ivan said with his hands up in the air as if surrendering to the police. "Well then why are you looking at me like that?" Adam asked. "Cause I just want to ok." Ivan raised his voice a little. "Look if you're going to be rude then can you just get out of here." Adam sighed. "You're the one being rude so you should go!" Ivan started to sound angry. "Look get out of here before I try to beat your a-" Kiera cut Adam off. "Guys just please stop! There's no need to fight!" Kiera exclaimed. "Oh yeah! You think you can beat me at a fight nerd!" Ivan and Adam were now face to face. Adam pushed Ivan while Ivan tried to sock Adam in the face. "Guys can you please just stop!" Kiera was now yelling.
They pretty much ignored her. They just continued hitting and cursing at each other.
Then right before Ivan could continue to punch Adam, Kiera ran and hugged him from the back to try to restrain him from punching Adam. Ivan stopped and was surprised by Kiera's actions. She let go of him and looked them both straight in the eye. "Look if you two are going to keep fighting like this, than both of you should leave!" Kiera yelled getting teary-eyed.
She started running back home before either of them could say anything. Ivan sat down and had his hand on his face. He sighed and thought "what have I done." As if he regretted fighting with Adam. Adam thought the same thing and said, "You like her too, huh?" . "I....do," Ivan admitted. "Hah, you're probably better for her than I'll ever be." Adam smiled. "What do you mean? I thought you had a crush on her too?" Ivan asked looking confused. "I have a bit of an anger issue. Why do you think I transferred here? It's cause I got expelled from my last school during the first week. I've gotten better, but I'm still pretty sick. I don't want to hurt her. If I did I would never forgive myself. I swear I almost exploded on you right now and you do not want to see what would've happened. I'm still not going to let her go completely though. But I've got to admit, you are a pretty good rival. I'm looking forward to battling you, Ivan Russo." Adam said. "So am I, Mr. Adam." Ivan said, still glaring at Adam. "Besides we all know the winner here will be me!" Ivan grinned. "We'll see about that!" Adam exclaimed, trying to sound competitive. Then, the two went their separate ways.

*Sorry that this chapter was kind of short, but trust me next chapter might be a lot longer and interesting ;). Well anyways hope u guys liked this chapter. See u on chapter 9!
-Samamtha