Chapter 4

*Hi guys! I honestly haven't done this in any of my stories btw. Don't really know what to say but I can tell you that tonight is surely going to be a fun night! WHOOP WHOOP! Also what do u guys think about the characters? Plz follow, comment, vote, or make suggestions if u like this story!*
-Samantha :)
********************************************

       They got in the car. Ivan turned up his radio and strangely had his arm around Kiera's seat. Kiera took this as a way he treated every girl since it seems like he hangs around many girls. "Have you ever been to a party like this one?" Ivan asked. "Not really. Why?"Kiera looked up at him. "No reason I was just wondering. Be careful though, the seniors get pretty crazy since most are of legal age to drink and smoke. I wouldn't suggest trusting them especially if their breathe smells like alcohol or cigarettes." He said. "Woah you seem pretty worried about me." Kiera laughed. " Well I wouldn't be wanting to drive a drunk Kiera home and get you in trouble." Ivan smirked looking a bit embarrassed. "What about your fan girls? What if one attacks you and I have to drive myself home and l am a pretty bad driver I'll for sure crash."Kiera said laughing. "Don't worry I'll make sure that doesn't happen either." Ivan smiled.
         When they finally got to Ashely's house, all Kiera saw was a huge mansion booming with music and people. It didn't even seem like the oldest ones there were seniors. Kiera saw lots college students and even one woman who brought children. "Looks like it's worst. Ashely pretty much makes friends and boyfriends everywhere I guess." Ivan sighed. He held Kiera strangely close and had a serious look on his face. Kiera felt that sometimes she just doesn't understand his actions.
         Ivan had found some friends to talk to and introduced them to Kiera.
         After a long while of jokes and stories Kiera decided to quickly go to the restroom
and get a drink for herself. Once she left the restroom she saw this weird girl staring at her. "Probably one Ivan's fan girls" Kiera thought to herself. Then she went to go get a drink and saw a twenty-something year old looking at her. She tried to ignore him until she felt someone grip her wrist. She tried to get him to let go, but he didn't. He dragged her into a dark room. Kiera was scared, she tried to escape, but the man instead succeeded in kissing her.
         "Kiera's taking a pretty long time. Didn't she say she was just going to go to the restroom, and get a drink. I mean I'm pretty sure I just saw her leave the bathroom." Said Drew. "Whatever, she probably hooked up with that one dude that was totally checking her out." Said a random fan girl. "Do you know where they went?" A worried Ivan said. "Upstairs I think. But there's don't worry I'm sure she's-" the girl was stunned by how quickly Ivan left.
            Kiera was afraid for what would happen next, she wasn't ready for this especially with a random guy. She couldn't escape he was to strong, but right before anything happened, she heard a huge 'BOOM' come from the door. Kiera felt kind of dizzy. Her first kiss was stolen and her arms and legs felt weak."GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF HER!" A furious Ivan said. "Woah! Chill man we can just share." The man said intimidated but still drunk. "Really sharing! Dude that's disgusting!" Ivan said even angrier. Before the man could say more, Ivan pretty much beat him up and the rest was a blur to Kiera. " Come on Kiera let's go." Ivan said in a serious tone. He saw the bruises on Kiera's arms and legs so he decided to carry her kind of like a princess.
              Kiera was speechless. The last thing she remembers from that party is seeing all of Ivan's furious fan girls especially that weird one she saw earlier."Did he do anything to you?" Ivan asked pretty seriously once they got in the car. "No, but he did try to lay me down and to keep me from squirming around he put his knees on my legs and held my back. I guess he put on so much pressure it left bruises. Not to mention he also kissed me the entire time." Kiera said holding back tears.
               "I was so scared...." Kiera started crying. Then Kiera opened her eyes to see Ivan hugging her. "It's alright hopefully that dirty old man learned a lesson." Ivan said a bit relieved. "Why did you save me?" Kiera asked still sobbing. "Because..... I just don't like to see girls getting treated disrespectfully, especially like that." Ivan said looking down at Kiera."Was that your first kiss?" He asked. "Yeah, it was." Kiera said trying to calm down. "I'm sorry it had to be with that guy." Ivan said.
               It was pretty quiet for a while and the night was still young so I can decided to do something to help Kiera cheer up a bit.
               "Hey do you want to sleepover at my house?" Ivan asked.