Chapter 5:P.O.V (point of view)

Kiera            

            "WHAT?!!" Is what I said when those words came out of his mouth. All he did was smile and shrug like it was no big deal. "If your dad won't let you just say a 'friends house' and if he asks for my gender just say I'm a girl." He said. "No way!" I remarked, like how could he be so casual about this. "Look if your dad sees those bruises don't you think we'll both get in trouble I mean those don't look like regular bruises-" I cut him off. "Ok fine I'll sleep over." I sighed and quickly called my dad who was on his way home from work.
               "A friend right?" My dad said sounding pretty tired. "Well alright then just make sure you guys get there safely. Love you." He said. I was still surprised he let me go usually he'd say no. Then again I've never really been on sleepovers. "Love you too, bye." I hung up.
                 I look over to Ivan since there's really nothing else to do. He was wearing a plain black shirt with a cool grey college jacket over it, some blue plants, and black converse. In my mind the outfit kind of suited him well.

Ivan

                   I parked the car in the drive way. No one was there so I guess the old man probably went out again.Got out, then I opened the door for Kiera. "Can you walk?" I asked her. "I think so...." She replied sounding uncertain. I carried her anyway. "I said I'm fine!" She said. "Whatever" I couldn't tell her that I just carried her cause I wanted to. I don't know why but carrying her is just enjoyable for me I mean she's so light and I like to see the funny expressions she makes.
                  We entered the house and I carry her to my room. "Let's see.... We don't have an extra room or anything so I guess you'll be sleeping with me." I laughed. I feel so stupid now. "Woah! That's way too far!" She exclaimed. That's weird I didn't think her mind was that dirty. Oh well. "What? Its not like I'm going to try to do something to you." I smiled. Now I really want to die. "And how do I know that?" She raised her brow. "Look I'm not that type of guy. You do know that right? Besides its either this or you sleep outside." Of course I'd never make her do that, but it was worth a shot. "Ok, fine." She sighed.
                    I asked her if she wanted use my older sisters clothes as pjs and she agreed. So I got some clothes from the garage for her. There was one thing though: I didn't tell her I sleep shirtless. I thought it would be hilarious to see her reaction and I just went with the flow. "You ready?" I said. I knocked on the door since I didn't want to walk in on her changing that would be embarrassing and awkward. "Yeah." She shouted. I opened the door and found her looking down 5 seconds later. "Put a shirt on!" She shouted again. "Why? I always sleep like this I mean I live here so I should be comfortable." I smiled again. "I guess..." She finally looked at me. I laughed at how embarrassing the situation seemed like to her and jumped right into bed.
                We laid down on the bed and turned off the lights. By now even I felt embarrassed. I turned around and saw that she knocked out already. I got to admit she's even prettier up close. I couldn't help it. I just had to hug her. And that right then and there ended our night together.

Kiera

             I wake up next morning finding my face against Ivan's chest. I pretty much internally freaked out. Then I looked down and discovered he had a six pack which is a totally random thought, but I thought I should point it out to myself. Probably all the sports he does especially football and baseball. I tried to escape, but then he decides to hold me closer in his sleep.
                 It took a while, but he finally got up and said "good morning" in a husky voice which made him seem sexier then he already was. "Good morning!" I really can't stop embarrassing myself now can I?
                   We both got up and as soon as he left the room, he went straight to the kitchen. I pretty much followed him to see what he was doing. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing I was just wondering what you were doing down here." I said even though it was pretty obvious by now what he was doing. "What does it look like I'm doing?" He smiled. Why is he smiling? I just asked a question.
                      I couldn't find anything else to do so I just observed his cooking skills. I thought it would be convenient to do so since I'll probably be making food around the house more often cause my dad will be at work more often." Why are you staring at me like that?" Ivan said raising his brow. "Well.....um....." I couldn't speak for some reason. I've pretty much have just made a fool out of myself. "What? Have you've fallen for me?" He said in a tone I can't explain. "NO! HELL NO!"I shouted. I felt so embarrassed.
                   He laughed. "Don't laugh!" I said. "Why not?" He said as if trying to tease me. "Because.... Um....... Your just so annoying!" It's true sometimes to be honest. He laughed a bit more and finished the pancakes he made."Wow, I'm impressed." I smirked. "Thanks. Cooking is kind of like a hobby to me besides sports."
                   "Cool." I said.
                   "Yeah." He smiled.

*******************************************Hope u guys enjoyed this chapter cause I honestly enjoyed writing it myself. I decided to add in Ivan's point of view since this story seems to focus a lot on Kiera. I just thought it would be interesting for u guys to see his thoughts. Well if u guys liked this chapter plz vote,comment,follow, or give me some suggestions to add to the story and I might use it.
Love ya!
     -Samantha