Chapter 14: P.O.V

Ivan

     I can't explain how happy I am right now. At first I thought that if I confessed, she would've rejected me, and leave me for Adam. Don't know why that would happen anyway since Adam abused her out of anger. I guess I should've confessed before Adam so none of this could've happened to her.
      But none of it matters right now. All that matters right now is that she is officially mine, and I am officially hers. "What are you going to tell all your fangirls?" She said looking worried. "For once I actually don't know." I replied. I really didn't and it made me worried. "And what about Adam. He will most likely freak out and do something horrible again and-" I kissed her again. I can't help myself. Sometimes there are just little things that you just have to do. "Don't worry. I'm here. If anyone lays a hand on you then they'll have to face me first." I grinned. "But what about you? What could I do to make sure Adam doesn't do anything to you?" She said. I sighed. This time all I had to say was this, "Just be you. Don't hurt yourself too bad though." I really wanted to tell her I can handle it all myself, but I know if I tell her that she won't listen. "Ok" she said.
Next day of school was just wonderful! A handful of fangirl birthdays! This pretty much means that for the whole day I'll be forced to hang around a bunch of girls that only care about my looks. This may seem like every mans dream, but if you've been going through this problem everyday since the third grade, it kinda gets annoying. I just wish they could give me at least 5 minutes of alone time.
"So Ivan you going to homecoming?" Rachel said twisting her short strawberry blonde hair. "Yeah." I said plainly. "Do you have a date yet!" Some girl shouted. "Yeah I do in fact." I smiled.
At that moment all the girls turned around and glared at each other. One of them even pushed the girl she thought was my date. "Who is she?" Stephanie said sternly. "Kiera." I said rather seriously as well. At that moment one of the girls, Brianna, changed the subject before Stephanie exploded. Stephanie took a deep breathe, and winked at me for some reason. I hope nothing bad happens.

*Sorry for another short chapter. I will try to make the next chapter longer. Anyways I hope u guys liked this story and if u did then plz like, comment, follow, vote, or give any suggestions that I can add to the story.
Love ya!
-Samantha