i really want someone for kiba. i really do. i got mad love for the 'cuddly teddy bear' as she put it, its just....yeah. every thing she said was hitting the nail on the head. if only he would calm down just a little, im sure the next guy will actually wanna date him long term. even the guy im mad crushing on right now. shit. my face felt hot. i definitely want kiba's man. i really do and it makes me sick to my stomach that im currently thinking of ways to detach kiba from him. shit. some of kiba's crazy might have rubbed off on me from all my years as his best friend. there was chuckling. i looked over at sakura. "who is it?" she demanded. i sighed. "i dont wanna talk about it cause it makes me feel like a bad person," i admitted. she chuckled. she scooted her chair closer and leaned in close. "spill it, before the other two come back," she whispered. i sighed. "john," i said. her eyes widened. "you mean kiba's new man? that john?" i nodded. she started laughing loudly as the other two finally came back to class. kiba glared at her as he sat down. she jumped. Naruto chuckled. "so whats soo funny?" he asked. she started giggling excessively. "lets just say that things are gonna be interesting for a while," why did every fiber of my being regret telling her my secret? i face palmed.

later on that day....

reader pov

i hardly had time to walk out the door before he damn near tackled me. he hugged me tight as his lips smashed against mine in a rough kiss. i felt teach press himself against a wall as he scooted past us. he pulled away, "i missed you," he whispered. he grabbed my hand and i was led away.

this guy is really something else. he made me stand on the sidelines as he went to football practice. ran over and kissed me every time he made a touchdown 'that was for you, babe' he would say every time and he was really good. probably gonna go to the pros. scored a touchdown damn near every play. this...this i have with kiba, its gonna take some getting used too. some major getting used too.

after practice and some pizza with the team where he introduced me to every single member individually as his 'babe', 'bae', and 'boyfriend' respectively in increasing frequency. pitying eyes from all of them. i even got a pat on the back. "good luck with him. you will need it," said the starting center. i sighed. we went back to the frat house and right up to his room. he straddled me and kissed me roughly as he ground his hips into mine. he didn't even take off his pads....and he stunk. nothing but sweat and musk from him. i stopped his hands as he tried to take my clothes off. he grunted and looked at me. "you smell like ass, and not the good kind. shower," i said flatly. he grunted as he sat up on me. he took off his shoulder pads, revealing he was shirtless underneath and trekked to the bathroom stripping. i laid back on his bed. this is something else too. im dating the captain of the varsity football team. i feel like some fangirl who is trying to complete an image of the perfect life in a chick flick. he probably wants me to wear his clothes if i dont bring any from home. i wont be able to leave with out taking him with me. this thinking about being with him is wearing me out. he came back a few minutes later butt naked and shut the door behind him. he straddled me again and kissed me. at least he smelled like soap and water. he pulled off my shirt and worked at my pants. i let him pull em off and slide my undies off. he started kissing down my chest and placed a wet one on the tip of my dick. felt amazing. this guy is a great lover. he licked up and down the shaft and played with my balls before swallowing it whole and gagging on it. he took my hand and put it in the back of his head motioning for me to face fuck him, which i of course complied. he started stroking himself as he bobbed ferociously. he slobbered all over it, making it really slick. he sucked till i came. licked it all up and sucked till i was hard again. he got up on top of me and nestled it between his cheeks. "hold on. ill find a condom and some lube," i dug around in his drawers for one. he stopped my hands. "only used those the first time. i like it raw from my boyfriend," he said as he slowly slid down on it. he nestled his ass against my groin and got comfy. he grinned and he leaned down. "i finally get to feel whole again," he whispered as he kissed me. he started riding me. hard and fast, quickly making the bed creak.

meanwhile....

shikamaru pov

yeah i could hear them. kiba's room was right next to mine so i heard the bed creaking. the whole room shaking from the force of them fucking. things were actually starting to fall off the walls in my room. i had to cover my head with a pillow so i couldn't hear kiba's moaning and even that wasn't enough. i couldn't take another minute of hearing them. my jealousy was threatening to over take me. i dont want to hate kiba and i dont want to try and take his man either. i got up and headed to my back up friend's room on the bottom floor. she gladly welcomed me inside. i laid in her bed and she proceeded to play with my hair. "go ahead. tell auntie ino whats the matter," she said as she braided it. i sighed. "kiba and his new boyfriend are fucking right now," i said. she chuckled. "the whole house knows, shika. tell me what is really bugging you," she said. "im crushing hard on kiba's new boyfriend," i admitted. she chuckled again. "awe....did kiba get him before you?" i nodded. "bet you wanted him to take your virginity," she teased. i hit her on the leg. she rubbed it. "we would have talked and became friends before....moving on from there," my face felt hot. "oh...so you would make him wait before he could bust you wide op-" i hit her on the leg a little harder, my face getting hotter. "every relationship doesn't have to be about sex. im sure he is smart and funny and-" "hung," "and hung and-damn it ino!" she laughed at my slip up. "its fine that you wanna have sex, shika. perfectly natural to wanna get your first time out of the way so you can focus your mind on other things. just do a grindr hook up or something," she suggested. i shook my head vehemently, messing up her braiding. "im not gonna give a very precious moment of my life to some random guy who is just looking for some ass. i want it to be special. i want to take our time and go at our own pace. i want to feel good the whole time, not just after they get the angle right or if they dont know how to get me ready or any of that. i want someone who knows how to be gentle and loving and-" "FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!" we both jumped at kiba's screaming. she chuckled. "and will give you an explosive orgasm like that," she teased. i sighed.

"what happened to sasuke?" i asked, changing the subject. "son of a bitch dont wanna call me back. i swear he was all like (blah, blah, blah)" i knew that would be enough to get her started. i half listened to her spiel about sasuke is gonna be her husband and a bunch of other shit. i just let my mind wander about what it would be like with john. she started chuckling. "i know sasuke is mega sexy but seriously?" she pointed down. i blushed and covered it with my shirt. what a drag.

meanwhile....

kakashi pov

my heart was pounding the whole class. who would have known that he would have been in my class. who could have guessed. it makes no fucking sense. i was shaking as i wrote stuff on the board. stumbling over my words like a fucking nervous wreak. i know i sounded completely unprofessional. its just something about that guy. i dont know what it is. i shook my head at the thought. two reasons why this will never work. 1. he has a boyfriend. if im not mistaken, he is actually the captain of the football team. 2. and perhaps the most important one, he is my STUDENT. yeah. not gonna happen. im not gonna date one of my students. i laid back on my bed. im really hoping my jitters around him subside soon. i dont wanna have to explain it to the class. that would be really awkward. 'im sorry im so nervous, class. the guy i have a crush on is literally sitting in the front row' yeah. i would die right then and there. not gonna happen. no matter how much i want it to happen, it just wont. doesn't hurt to fantasize about it in the privacy of my home thought, right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------