"I'm going to find April."

At first it didn't exactly hit me. The name April hadn't registered in my brain until I saw Ross scrambling to explain. But my ears refused to listen, my brain refused to see reason with this, because whatever this was, was not okay.

"I just need answers." He finished off this long spiel, and he probably noticed how stolid I was. He reached out to touch my shoulder but I slapped his hand away, and I felt the moisture building up in my eyes, I've gone so long without crying, or flying off the handle, of course this bliss wouldn't last forever, of course something like this just had to happen.

But that's the thing.

He's choosing to go. He's choosing to see her. He's choosing to leave me to do it.

"Don't you dare." I spat. "If you loved me then you wouldn't need answers from her." I growled and Ross' wide eyes suddenly narrowed.

"Don't be that way." He chastised.

"Oh I didn't know I was supposed to be happy about you seeing your ex."

"Oh just like how I'm supposed to be happy about you sending a letter to yours?" I stood and stepped back from Ross.

"That's different." I hissed.

"Whatever. I'm going, and you can't stop me." His chest was heaving, while I felt like my heart was in the pit of my stomach.

I wasn't as angry as I was sad, and I couldn't help but let it show as I sat on my own bed and cried into my hands. "Everything was so good two days ago." I sobbed, and I heard Ross sigh. "Did it mean nothing to you?"

Ross pulled my hands away from my face. "It meant the world." He caressed my cheek but I turned away.

"It obviously didn't mean much, if it meant the world than you wouldn't need to see her, but you do, because I'm not enough, aren't I?" My voice cracked.

"Caspian, I love you."

"You love her too." I sat and waited, as the silence stretched on for longer than it should have. And I closed my eyes tightly. "You're not denying it." I whispered.

"I'm sorry." He said quietly and I shook my head almost in hysterics.

"No, I'm sorry, for being a blind fool." I laughed a bit. "I knew something was going to bad was going to happen, just never thought it was going to be you." I went into the closet and grabbed my clothes, tossing them, hangers and all on to my bed, doing the same with the clothes in my dresser.

"Caspian, don't." He tried to reach for me but I dodged out of the way, grabbing the corners of my blanket, using it as a makeshift bag and dragging it out of the room behind me as Ross trailed behind me.

"Caspian!" He grabbed my wrist as I was at the top of the stairs.

"Get off of me!" I struggled to get free but once I was I found myself tumbling down the stairs along with all of my belongings. And as I hit the bottom I looked over towards the living room seat to see the Scout from Florida, watching the scene unfold with wide eyes.

Mama Vi and Ross both rushed over to help me up, I shoved Ross away and fell into Mama Vi's embrace, as I came apart, a sobbing mess.

••••••••••••••

Wowza.

I've been gone for a bit, hope the drama makes up for it  \(^•^)/

So I kinda screwed up this school year by taking a bunch of boring classes, like they're so boring to the point where I hate it, but I'm just going to get through it because it's my fault for putting money before my actual interests.

So I pre planned my junior year to avoid boredom.

But speaking of my classes, I am the only girl in my IT Essentials class (where you fix computers) it's a little strange, especially since the teacher kinda forgets I'm there, so when he jokes around with the guys it's kinda inappropriate then he makes awkward eye contact with me then moves on with the lesson.

I heard some of the guys briefly talking about me, they're kinda peeved about how I get everything finished early, they think I'm trying to prove myself to them or something, but I could honestly care less.

School has always been easy for me ¯\_()_/¯

So I've got two new videos on my channel

ALONE WITH ROSS TRAILER

AND MIKE/ELEVEN EDIT BC IM OBSESSED WITH STRANGER THINGS.

Thanks for reading, and stuff, and voting OH YEAH

IDK if I've mentioned it, but I've turned off all of my notifications accept messaging, so if you ever want to reach me just message me, or just look at my bio for my other social accounts if you ever need to tell me something.

I've decided I'm not going to read comments all the time, because sometimes it makes me upset. So if I'm going to read comments, it going to be when I'm mentally prepared .-.

TYSM for reading!

-Aliah