II. The Possibility - All Alone With Another Guy?! (Part 17)

II. The Possibility – All Alone With Another Guy?! (Part 17) The End and Reincarnation?!

+++

Landers’s body was composed of uranium element as he was infected by it during the failed attempt to annihilate the zombies. Good thing he survive the chemical reaction inside his body. He’s a walking energy source like the sun.

Prof. Eidenberg was hesitant in using Lander as the fuel to generate the Annihilator but the later insisted.

“Kid…this will be the last time…think about it…you’ll definitely die…” the professor tried his best to convince Lander and find another way to operate the machine but Lander just smiled and put his pointing fingers at his lips and, “Shhhhh…just one last wish…I want a monument made of diamond…oh yeah with lots of gorgeous guys around it…keke… ” then winked.

+++

Meanwhile, Xander was uneasy. He can’t sleep and decided to walk around when he heard a baffling sound coming in the basement…inside the Annihilator room… He felt something bad might happen and immediately went inside. Then Dang…to his horror…

“PROF…WHAT THE H*LL IS GOING ON HERE!!!” Xander shouted as he saw Lander inside the burning capsule of the annihilator then emitting a blinding light and silent vibration. These vibrations cause all the zombies to gone mad and vaporized in thin air.

“The h*ll Lander GET OUTTA HERE!” Xander jumped over the annihilator to open the cockpit.

“Dammit…open up stupid…cockpit…” Xander was struggling to open it. Finally, it opened. He shook Lander.

“Oi…moron open your eyes…grrr…you idiot…” Lander was not responding. His pulse stopped.

The machine buzz up for failure…

“OI…GET OUT OF THE MACHINE NOW!!!” Everyone yelled but Xander didn’t hear them and instead keep on murmuring…

“I won’t say this again…so listen…I will not cry…cause I’ll never let you…die…” Xander uttered then hugged him.

Lights surrounded the place and…

Kashoooong! Swiiiiiiiippppttt….

Everything had vanished.

+++

10 decades had pass and the remaining humans started all over again…they understand how important this world to them and nourished it. Technological advancement where done in slow pace and agricultural production was boost up.

Everything went back to normal and the sign of zombies' pestilence were completely gone and the plant which Lander had brought before was now the symbol of hope and standing still on the horizon…

Then, two young boys around nine years old were fascinated of it.

They simultaneously touch the tree and lights engulfed them.

+++

“XANDER?!” “LANDER?!” both exclaimed.

“WHOAH! XANDER…I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!” The boy suddenly remembered everything and hugged the other boy.

“Tsk…tsk…stop hugging me you faggot…and I thought that if ever you are reincarnated…YOU’LL BE A WOMAN…how disappointing.” Xander sighed as he said it to Lander.

Lander snapped.

“GRR…BASTARD! YOU IMPOTENT!!! GO AND DIE!!!”

KAPOW! PUNCH! KICK!

The two were reincarnated because Xander just snatched Lander before he could enter the gates to internal bliss with his family and as punishment they became the janitor of heaven for 100 years and after that they were reincarnated. Then much worst they went back to square one after they were reborn. (^o^) heh…

[Background] Smash! Crash!

Lander: YOU BULLSH*T I WOULD HAVE ENTERED HEAVEN TOGETHER WITH ALEXANDER IF ONLY YOU WOULDN’T STOP ME…THEN SAYING THOSE WORDS…WHEN I CATCH YOU…I’LL DEFINITELY KILL YOU..AND SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO HADES!

Xander: Blah…blah…then try if you can… (sneering)

A new beginning for these two idiots indeed…what will their future be?! Who knows as long as they were together things will be okay.

[The End]

[I will never say it again…

So listen…

I will never cry…

‘Cause I’ll never let you die…]

P.S

In heaven,

Lander’s mother: Alexander cheer up! You will always be Lander’s first love…

Alexander: I know but I thought I could be with him…sniff

Xander: (pops up) In your dream!

Alexander: Grrr…wait until you die…I definitely get him away from you!

Xander: Bleh! As if you can…

And so, the fight between who’s gonna be Lander’s first love started but was postpone until Xander’s death…harharhar

Xander: As if that ever gonna happen...(evil aura)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yay! Another story fin…LOL hope you enjoyed reading it…(^o^)