CHAPTER 34 | ZANE

What got into me? I don't fucking know. But waking up to her didn't bother me one bit. Actually, when I opened my eyes and realized she was snoring loudly in my arms, it put a stupid smile on my face.

It had been a while since I last fell asleep with someone and woke up to her. That was definitely not something I was seeking, but more something I was running from.

I told Harper that I wouldn't be that guy. I knew she was getting used to me. But that night I did the opposite of what I said.

As I looked at her sleeping soundly, many thoughts crossed my mind and my head started hurting. I always done everything to avoid any headache. But for once, I refused to listen to my head and let this girl stepped a little more into my life.

Nothing about her bothered me. In fact, a lot of things about her attracted me. Like the way she kissed me, the way she looked at me or the way she held onto me every time. As weird as it sounded, I actually liked that.

Thing is, she truly was poison. She came out of nowhere, tempted me and got me hooked to her feeling. There was no way I could deny my desire for her. I could literally fuck her all day without getting used to the feeling. And I knew it was bad. I knew I was just throwing myself in a huge pool of problems. But somehow, even knowing so, my brother's words kept echoing in my ears.

I was just having a good time, enjoying myself without asking myself too many questions.

It might have been the first time I let her know anything about myself. And the first time I asked about herself. And it was not bad... As long as the subject didn't go too deep. And it seemed she was just like me... She was OK sharing a bit without going into detail... And it was fine by me.

How many times I kissed that girl? Fuck... Way more than necessary. But to be honest, I fucking loved it each time. There was something in the way she tasted, sweet and soft, warm and sexy, that was just drawing me straight to her lips. And damn, once I started, I just couldn't stop.

She left after I fucked her one last time on my couch, after we had lunch. I'm sure I could have fucked her again a little later but I also knew I had to let her go. She probably had things to do and I had myself a mountain of papers to grade.

I felt content that day. Because she filled me up with something I couldn't define. Don't come at me with crap like 'You're falling for her' because that's not it. I know what it is to fall for someone and that was not it. But for a few hours, she gave me an illusion. An illusion I thought was long gone. But a warm illusion that I enjoyed.

She took her seat with the main group and simply nodded my way to say hi. Somehow, she looked even more beautiful than the day before. She had a yellow dress on that made her tan skin and her hazelnut eyes stand out even more.

Once again, I was not the only one watching her since Levyn's eyes were glued to her. I felt sorry for the kid. I knew he was expecting a lot when inviting her at that party. Yet, I'm the one she came to in the middle of the night.

But right or wrong, I meant what I said. No one could fuck her the way I did... And when I glanced at her and caught her watching me too, I knew that I wouldn't let her get fucked by anyone else as long as I would still feel that attraction.

I though spending the night together and fucking her as much as I wanted would calm my greed a little. But every time her eyes met mine, I felt the urge to take her to my place again and own her body all over again.

Was it even normal for a body to be so perfect? Like she was literally made to suit my tastes. From the D cup of her breasts to the chunkiness of her ass perfectly bouncing on my cock, the length of her firm legs tightening around my waste and those lips... God, her fucking sweet lips.