CHAPTER 11 | HARPER

I knew this was not right, but at that moment, I was just too obsessed with his voice. Too focus with his words. To turned on by his deep voice, as excited as mine to masturbate on each other's desire.

     "Tell me... I wanna know how horny you are are now" he whispered.

     "I'm dripping wet..." I moaned while moving my fingers a little faster.

     "Yeah... I can hear you are. Insert a finger in that tight pussy and move it up and down..." I immediately followed his order and moaned with pleasure. "... Now, put another one and thrust them in and out while your thumb plays with your clit"

      "Fuck! That feels so good" I sighed as I did as he said.

      "You like it?" He chuckled, taking pleasure to the sound of my moans.

     "Yeah, I fucking love it"

     "I bet... Now you know what I'd love you to do?"

     "Tell me..." I whispered, even more excited at the idea of exciting him.

     "I want you to stick your fingers in your mouth and suck your honey... "

I hesitated for a few seconds, that was something I had never done before. And that was slightly scary... But I was so horny that all my worries vanished right away. All I wanted at that moment was to please him as bad as he was pleasing me.

I slid my fingers and sucked my fingers.

    "How do you like your taste?" He asked between a moan.

    "I wished it was your dick instead of my fingers..."

    "Fuuuuck... Good answer... You want my dick in your mouth?"

    "Yeah... I want to taste you and feel it getting hard on my tongue"

     "How deep would you take it?"

     "Until I choke on it"

     "Fuck, you gonna make me nut"

      "I'm so close... Zane... I'm so close"

     "Say my name... Come while saying my name"

I felt the heat wave forming and instantly taking over my body while I moaned his name again and again, while hearing him groaning, probably also releasing that desire he could no longer keep in.

It took me a while to catch my breath while I heard him chuckling over the phone. "Fuck... Harper... You're a dangerous one"
I laughed at what he said, thinking that it was actually the opposite. "Alright, now get some rest. I wouldn't want you to fall asleep during class tomorrow"

    "Yeah. 'Nite"

    "Good night Harper"

I hung up, a little disappointed that he never asked me to come to his place this time.

I couldn't really understand it myself. I knew where my feeling stood yet I was unable to stop thinking about Zane.

Every time he looked at me, every time he talked to me with that deep suave voice, I lost all common sense and felt that intense desire burning inside me.

I who always thought desire was connected to love was now realizing it could be otherwise. Clearly, there was something about Zane that was seriously setting me on my fire without he even needed to touch me. And I somehow realized Candace was right. Whenever thinking about him, I immediately forgot everything else. Even my bleeding heart that was begging for Levyn.