CHAPTER 30 | ZANE

For the first time in months, I finally felt like I was coming to my senses. As much as the decision I came up with bothered me, it was the most responsible one I took ever since she stepped into my life.

I should have stopped after the first time I fucked her. Of course, she was going to get attached. That's what girls do. If you feed them with the illusion they might get something out of you, they will get attached.

Sex with Harper was so good that I hoped she would be different. And along the way, the fact that she was only an 18 year old, inexperienced girl completely slipped my mind. But did it really slip my mind or did I just persuade myself for my own convenience? The later one seemed more probable.

She was not entirely at fault though. Most of the blame was on me. I was the one who never said no. I was the one who always led her own by playing the same game she was. Fuck... I was the one making rules that I kept unruling... Always for my own convenience.

Why did I keep getting involved? Why I kept moving toward her, even when she was trying to move away? Why did I keep kissing her when I always felt that kissing was something you mostly share with someone you feel close to?

Did I ever feel close to her? No... I felt close to her situation. The words she managed to put on her feelings were the one I never managed to admit to myself. And I felt fascinated by how she could put in words every single of my thoughts without I needed to admit to none of them.

I spent hours asking myself what attracted me to her more than to anyone else. Sex, of course, was the first thing that came to my mind. Because, let's be honest, her pussy was the bomb. But I had bomb pussy in my life before without feeling weak around them. So what did she have than other didn't?

Well... She was willing. She would have let me do anything to her because, for some reasons, she trusted me and there was nothing more sexy to me than a woman entrusting me with her body.

Then she would suck my dick the best way. Nothing felt more right than my cock melting on her tongue while it was sliding in and out of her pretty mouth.

She was the perfect refuge for my shaft and her body was my dreamland. From her pink full lips to her slender neck, by her perfectly shaped breast and her curvy ass, there was not a piece of her that I didn't see as perfect.

An awesome fuck is a thrill you should ride with caution. Because if you let yourself go, it could fuck you up.

So even if I was still craving for it, I decided to stop ridding her. Because I knew she would get hurt and that was an unnecessary pain to her.

It felt weird at first. She always had those hungry eyes on me. Now, she just didn't really look at me. She would smile, but I knew it was fake. And it pissed me off to see her bottling up her emotions again but it was not my place to say anything anymore.

The good part about it was that she never participated as much in my class as she did when she stopped seeing me as Zane and started considering me as Mr Jackson. And I realized the full extent of her love for literature then. Name an author a very few people knew, she probably already read all their work. Nietzche, Austen, Dickens, Wilde, Goethe, Steinbeck, Hawthorn, even Camus or Baudelaire... She knew them all. And during all the time I played with her, I had no clue of the full knowledge this girl had about litterature, classic or contemporary.

I surprised myself regretting never asking her about that. It seemed that it was a true passion to her and somehow, even though I knew she had a certain talent for writing, I admit I never truly wanted to know more.

I knew myself. I knew how talking about poets and authors fired me up. I guess I was scared her passion would fire something up and ignite something else. Something that would make me see Harper as something different than a good pussy. Because that's I wanted her to be... A fucking good pussy.