CHAPTER 20 | ZANE

She was wild. She was sexy. She was perfect. So fucking perfect.

I was far from thinking she would actually let herself go that easily. And damn I loved it.

Once again, she gave me some great sex way beyond my expectations. But as bad as I wanted a second round, I had to keep in mind that she was not used to that intensity. Had to take it slow and save my wild fantasies for another time.

One thing bothered me though... One thing I usually never do or tried to avoid doing to the maximum... Kissing.

See, I always felt that kissing was something private. Something deep. Something intimate. Every girl I fucked, I had to kiss, of course, but I never spent a whole fucking half hour kissing. But Harper...

I don't know... There was something... Something that drove me crazy every time I kissed her. And it never really bother me to do it. Worse... I actually enjoyed it. Now that was kind of bothering me...

She left and I threw myself on the bed, feeling like this whole thing was definitely not a good idea.

That was what pissed me off the most... Knowing from day one that I was stepping a little closer to a huge cliff of problems, yet still doing so... Just because, somehow, I was not able to resist the urge of fucking that girl.

But it was worth it. Every time my dick felt her insides, I ended up forgetting everything and just making the most of my Harper rush. And what a rush!

I ended up falling asleep... The smell of her floral perfume still lingering on my skin.

Sunday morning... As usual, I went to jog. Sundays are usually my favorite days. No phone calls, no brother to question me about my behavior from the night before, no student to bother me with questions I don't want to answer. Just some time for me, to relax, and forget my daily shit.

I ran my weekly 6 miles, feeling crazy enough to push the workout to 7 miles. Damn I was feeling good. Better than usual. I took a shower when I headed home and catches up on the shows I missed all week. Just a regular sunday... But somehow... Better.

Monday came and my good mood was still much alive. All day went by pretty fast and I was getting ready for the last period when Levyn entered the room, reminding me last period on Mondays was Harper's class.

I wondered how she would act when she would get in... If she'd play it shy or if she was going to pretend nothing happened.

It didn't take long for me to figure it out since the beautiful, sexy girl in question entered the room wearing some very short black shorts with a beige, kind of see through cami. OK... Did she dress like that on purpose? All heads turned to her as she passed through to sit on the very back of the class and I got to admit I was no exception.

Without looking my way once, she pulled out her stuff from her bag and answered to Jake, the guy sitting next to her, who I could tell, from the look he was giving her, was already openly hitting on her.

And I guess I was not the only one to notice since Levyn was eying the situation with a nasty look on his face.

Her eyes finally met mines and she instantly blushed. I suppressed the grin threatening to pop up on my lips and raised a brow. "Are you all aware class has started ?" I said to the class but mostly toward Harper and her seat neighbor who were deep in their conversation. They immediately stopped and brought their attention to me.

     "Ok... Today we''re going to wander off the program a bit. Who can tell me who were John Clare, John Keats or William Blake?" I asked the class.

As expected a heavy silence settled and by judging to their lost faces, I immediately realized they had never heard their names before. No big surprise, to be honest.