CHAPTER 13 | HARPER

His hands were all other my body but I couldn't feel anything more than disgust. His hot breath and his grunts were killing my mood. All I wanted really was to dance and have fun. That college guy was just an accessory I couldn't wait to get rid of.

But when I saw Zane standing by the bar, watching me dancing like that was the most interesting thing he saw in days, my dance partner became my most important tool to get Mr Jackson envious.

I already knew he was not insensitive to me.  And he sure knew I was uncontrollably attracted to him. So all I could do was making him realize what he was missing. I wanted him to see that he was not the only guy I wanted to fuck.

Now I was really tipsy... The sober me would have blushed and avoided his gaze. But somehow, the tipsy me wanted to turn him on. I wanted him jealous of the guy I was dancing with. That's all I had in my mind.

He was staring with that smirk on, holding his cup and sipping on it while clearly enjoying the little show I put on for his own enjoyment. I loved the expression of his dark eyes watching that guy groping every single part of my body. And I tried to imagine the hands touching me were his. But it didn't work. That guy was too rough, too clumsy. It felt nothing like the way Mr Jackson touched me.

Suddenly, the guy made me spin around to make me face him and while he wrapped his strong arms tightly around my waist, he planted his fat and wet tongue deep in my throat, trying to swallow my whole mouth. Disgusting!

I wanted to push him away and was about to when I remembered I had an audience. An audience I wanted to piss. And audience I wanted to get jealous. So I played my act. Despite the repugnance I was feeling from that guy's tongue in my mouth, I acted like I actually enjoyed it.

After a long minute that seemed like an eternity, the guy broke the kiss and smiled in the cockiest way possible, like proud of himself. "Let me get you a drink baby. What you want?"

   "Vodka cranberry" I answered with a seducing smile, glad I wouldn't have to feel his tongue again right away.

He walked away and after putting down my dress a little and getting my hair back in order, I turned around to check on the expression on the face of my teacher that I was expecting to be priceless.

However, instead of feeling victorious, my jaw just dropped. My accessory for the night was laughing with my teacher. Did... Did they know each other?

Mr Jackson said something to my toy boy who glanced at me before turning to Jackson with a startled expression. He then looked at me again before quickly leaving the premises.

What the fuck just happened????

Mr Jackson then turned to me with a smirk on his face. I raised a brow and he leaned his head on the side for all answer which I assumed was a request for me to join him.

I walked to the counter where I stood next to him. "Why... Do you know him?" I asked, still under the shock of the sudden departure of my accessory.

    "Nope" he said in his deep sexy voice.

    "Then, what happened? Where did he go?"

He giggled, apparently amused at the situation. "I told him you were my student and that you were just 16".

My jaw dropped. "What?"

    "Yeah... I guess he got scared"

    "Why the fuck would you do that?" I almost yelled, totally in shock. Instead of answering, he just took another sip of his drink.

I raised a brow, showing him I was expecting an answer. His grin was still on as he kept his eyes on me. "Were you really going to leave with him?"