CHAPTER 24 | ZANE

She was playing too hard. And fuck, I loved it. Texting me, trying to make me loose control while in the middle of a class... Fuck,  she did it. I was hard as rock, ready to fuck her brains out.

However, my days were busy. I gave a lot of assignments to my students the past week and had to review them this before next week.

But it was Friday and thanks to Sofia who was sent away for work, the weekend promised to be relaxing and fun. I was in a great mood.

As I walked down the hall after lunch to head back to my room, I saw Harper, leaning against the lockers, playing with her phone. She was wearing a sexy black dress that was revealing a generous part of her cleavage, immediately attracting all my attention.

       "Isn't it a little too cold for you to wear such a dress, Miss Miles?" I said with my eyes fixated on her breasts.

She immediately jumped, surprised, and clearly too focused on her phone to notice my presence.

She raised her eyes to me and I instantly felt my dick thumbing in my pants.

     "Oh... Errrr... It is not that cold" she said in a cute and embarrassed voice.

     "But I still doubt showing that much of your cleavage is allowed by code" I smirked, lowering my voice.

     "Is there even a code?" She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

Indeed there was one. And I broke it a long time ago, from the moment I thought of fucking her. I smiled for all answer, thinking I should leave before my hard on get noticed.

     "Am I... Going to learn something new this weekend?" She almost whispered, her wide eyes begging for a positive answer that I couldn't give her.

      "No... Not this weekend" I simply answered before she nodded with a disappointed look. Even if I would have loved to teach her more over the weekend, I had plans. "But I'm sure you will learn a lot during my class... I'm counting on your participation" I winked before walking away from her puzzled face.

Last period before the weekend and she entered the room, all pensive and walked to her seat without before giving me a shy smile. I smiled back, thinking that her dress was really revealing too much of her cleavage for me not to look. And I guess I wasn't the only one to notice since all guys in this room all looked exactly where I was looking at.

     "Alright, class." I started to shut them all up. "I know it's Friday and that you cannot wait for the day to be over, and trust me... Me first. But I would like to check what you have retained from the whole week spent about studying Byron aaaaaand, for this reason, I'm going to ask you to start working on your own poem"

As expected, comaints, whining and yells rose from the students.

     "Come on Mr J!" Levyn protested. "Are you really going to ruin our weekend that way?"

      "Yeah... Because I can..." I smirked. "But... Since you've all been actively participating and so passionate all week about it, I decided to give myself cool points and allow you to use this hour to start working on it. That would advance you enough to enjoy most of your weekend"

I saw eyes rolling and heard at least ten heavy sighs, which amused me, I must say.

     "Alright... Two themes... Either a letter to the one you love, or a letter to the one you miss. Your boyfriend, your ex, your friend, your neighboor...Could even be your dog... I don't care who's in your thoughts as long as I feel it. Got it?"

They all silently objected but still opened their books and pulled paper sheets.

I walked back to my desk and glanced at Harper who, surprisingly, was also getting to it. Satisfied, I sat down and let them work while I started reading the news on my phone.