CHAPTER 22 | ZANE

Her pussy was too fucking good. The feeling of her tight walls around my dick was so damn addictive. And the harder I fucked her, the more she enjoyed it. So fucking sexy. So fucking beautiful. So fucking perfect.

I pumped her hard and deep. As deep as I could. I made my way inside her and I extended for her to feel every single thrust. Her perfect chunky ass was smiling to me, shaking with every movement in and out I made. Add that vision to the perfect sexy sound of her voice, demonstrating the extasy she was feeling.... Man, that was what I called perfect sex. Leading her, slapping her ass, pulling her hair while she moaned my name... Fuck. Harper was driving me crazy.

She was high...  Really high... But I wanted to take her even higher. I wanted her to feel me even more.

So while I hit the back of her perfect pussy, I whispered to her ear. "I wanna taste your ass baby. I want to feel your perfect asshole swallowing my cock"

She flinched. Unexpectedly. "I... I... I... I never...." She stuttered.

Yeah... I kind of expected this eventuality and to be perfectly honest, her answer totally satisfied me. I loved the idea of being the first to dig my way inside her perfect booty. "Don't worry baby... I can ensure you that you gonna love it"

But what I said didn't really helped her relax. "Does it... Hurt?"

    "A little I guess... But once I'll be in, you're gonna feel it..."

Her body stiffen, still not convinced.

    "Baby..." I bit her neck and kissed the shoulder blade. "Didn't I promise you to take you higher?  Trust me Harper... Just trust me and I promised you, I can take make you reach the best orgasm of your life"

Hesitant, she seemed to think for a second. She finally nodded. "OK..."

She never knew how happy she made me at that moment. Curious, willing, entirely at my mercy... That beautiful girl was showing doing everything I wanted, feeling everything I did, and it was so fucking sexy.

I pulled out from her hungry tight pussy and went to get some lubricant. I applied some of the cold liquid on the tip of my wood and generously dropped some on her beautiful bare ass. "I swear you're gonna feel extasy baby. Imma make you see stars tonight..." I whispered to her ear before rubbing the tip of my dick on her extremely tight hole.

She moaned, even if I could still feel her anxious. I caressed her back and bit her ass cheek, making her jump a little. I pressed my dick a little harder on her hole, softly sliding the tip inside...so fucking tight.

As expected, she groaned... "It... It hurts..."

    "I know baby... Relax... Just let me do it. Trust me"

She nodded and exhaled out to take the pain. I slowly moved a tiny bit deeper, making her moan with pain. The deeper I got, the louder she was. But I couldn't stop anymore. I wanted it. So fucking badly. And I couldn't wait to be able to move inside her. "Take it baby. I'm almost there..."

She bit her lip, closed her eyes, I could tell she was in pain... But she was beautifully handling it. Not complaining, not whining. Docile and beautiful. Fuck, I loved that.

Once my whole length was in, I stayed immobile for a few seconds, just so her tight butt could get used to the thickness of my dick. "Baby... " I called her.

    "Hmmm?" She answered, being brave.

    "You're so fucking beautiful" I added while moving slowly... Very slowly. "So fucking perfect..." I added while accelerating a bit. She groaned again but not as loud as earlier. There she was... I moved back in again, a tiny bit faster, and she stopped groaning. "Harper... You're doing great baby".