Chapter Fifty

CHAPTER FIFTY

NIALLS POV

I can't believe she's coming to London. We've been dating again since a couple of months, and I've only saw her twice. It's hard, this long distance relationship thing, but I'd rather have this, then just don't see Isa at all. So yeah, I'm really happy she's coming here, and because she's almost done with school, I am going to try to convince here to move over here, so we could be together all the time. The only hard part is that I don't know if she wants to move over here, because of her friends, family and whatever. But yeah... I'm just excited to see her.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Urgh, I hate waiting. I just hope nothing went wrong, that the plane didn't crash or whatever. Oh and I hope she doesn't mind the fans that are outside...

The huge glass doors open and people start walking out. I feel the happiness of the people around me, seeing their loved ones again. I see people cry, smile, hug, kiss...

Isa, please be quick, because I miss you, and I want to hold you, and kiss you, and annoy you and... just be quick, please.

After five minutes I start to get bored of waiting. Gosh, Isa. Please. Maybe she just doesn't want to see me? Maybe she didn't even got on the plane, and didn't tell me. But let's be serious, what if it's really true? If she really doesn't want to see me anymore? Would Isa really do that to me?

"NIALL" I hear someone yell as that person jumps on me, making me fall down on the ground.

"Holy Jesus" I say and look up to the most beautiful eyes ever.

"Hello there" Isa says and kisses me.

"ISA OH GOD, HI I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, BABE" I say while I hug her.

"Maybe we should get off this dirty ground..."

"Yeah... Probably"

We both get up and I pull her into a hug while I kiss her. Yes I can multitask.

"Babe, I missed you so much. I thought you didn't want to come, and didn't want to tell me"

"Niall, why would I do that?"

"I don't know. I'm just glad you're finally here"

-*-*-*-*-*-

ISAS POV

Meh, Niall. Why are you so cute? And why do I keep falling in love with you, every time I see your little pretty face?

"Urgh, I can't stop smiling" I say and kiss Niall again.

"In that case... We should get something to eat" Niall says randomly.

"Yeah that sounds logic. I'm in for Nandos"

"Me too, we're such a good couple" Niall says and lays his arm around me, carrying my suitcase.

We walk out of the airport, almost getting mobbed by fans screaming and yelling Nialls name.

"Niall... I'm scarred" I whisper.

"Don't be, I'm here to save you" Niall says, making me blush. I know this sounds cheesy, but I really feel safe with him saying this. Yeah, I'm weird.

-*-*-*-*-*-

"You look beautiful" Niall suddenly says and I look up from my plate.

"I find your definition of beautiful very strange"

"Why?"

"Because I got up early, and had a way too long flight, and I'm eating"

"I don't care what you do, you're always beautiful to me. Even if you're pooing"

"Niall, common I'm eating. And you've never see me poo"

"Sorry babe. But let's just make this official, you are beautiful and I love you. The end"

"Well, I love you too, and you're also beautiful... That's weird to say to a guy"

"Don't care" Niall says kissing me over the table.

After some lovely Nandos we go to Nialls apartment, to chill out and cuddle with Niall. You people don't know how much I missed this boy. We're now dating for almost six months and we've only saw each other twice. Ash, Luke, Mike and Cal left a week after the fire, and Niall a couple of days after the boys left. I came to London two months after, and after that Niall came to visit me but that's just it. It's hard to see him come and go, it just breaks my heart.

"Babe, can I sing a song for you?" Niall asks while we're sitting on the couch, my arms around Niall.

"I don't know if you can"

"But I have to get my guitar"

"No"

"Pretty please my little unicorn"

"Alright then" I tell him and let him go.

Meh, now I'm cold. Niall, come back. No? You can't hear me think? I'll wait then.

“I fell in love next to you

Burning fires in this room

It just fits

Light and smooth

Like my feet in my shoes

Little one, lay with me

Sew your heart to my sleeve

We'll stay quiet

Underneath shooting star

If it helps you sleep

And hold me tight

Don't let me breathe

Feeling like

You won't believe

There's a firefly

Loose tonight

Better catch it

Before it burns this place down

And I'd lie

If I don't feel so right

But the world looks better

Through your eyes”

"Oh my god Niall" I say with tears in my eyes, "that was so beautiful. I love you so much" I say, get up and pull him into a hug.

"Glad you liked it. I love you too"

“Babe…” Niall suddenly says as we pull out of the hug.

“Yeah?”

“Would you like to move in with me?”

“I’d love to” I say with a smile and kiss Niall.

Niall, there is something you should know. I love you, and I always will, no matter what happens. I love your eyes, smile, voice, laugh, your humor, sweetness, weirdness, and just e-ve-ry-thing about you. I’m proud of what you achieved, and of what you’re about to do with the boys. I love you, Niall James Horan… I love you.

AN:

Meh last chapter, the epilogue will be up soon.

Thank you guys so much for reading my weird story. I hope you liked it, I liked writing it :)

bye<3