Chapter Twenty-Nine

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

ISAS POV

I open my bag, to see if I've put my phone in there. I’ve been looking for almost twenty minutes, and I still didn’t find it, let’s just hope it’s in here.

And… it’s not, I did find a disk though, let’s see what this is.

I walk towards my laptop and put the CD in it. There are two items on it. I click the first one and a little video pops up.

"Hey Isa, I just want to say that I had an amazing day. Hope you did to. Enjoy your song, I'm proud you did this. Stay weird, love ya, bye" Niall says as he smiles cute.

I literally forgot about that day. How the heck did I even forget? I kissed Niall that day, recorded a song and I just forgot. Maybe it's because no-one knows what happened. No-one knows about the kiss. We didn't talk about that day, like it never happened. We both acted like we had never kissed. I forgot about the CD and Niall probably forgot about me. Maybe that's why he's acting so weird?

I click the second item that's on the CD. Black Keys… my song.

I wonder if Niall still has it on his computer. And if he does, does he listen to it? Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't... I don't know. I don't really mind, because after all he did help me, so I think it's fear if he also has the song.

Two weeks. Two weeks since he left. Since we spoke. Since I've seen him. Seriously if this boy doesn't take the first step, I will. But I first need my phone.

-*-*-*-*-*-

NIALLS POV

"NIALL YOUR PHONE IS MAKING NOICES" Louis yells through our dressing room.

"Who is it?"

"Uuhhmm... Isa"

"What? Is she still alive?"

"Maybe her boyfriend send this text"

"Can we not talk about him?"

"About who?" Ashton says walking in.

"Oh nothing" I say and I walk towards the balcony. I open the message.

Isa: "hey wanted to know if u'r still alive? Missing u and the boys :("

Niall: "still alive"

Isa: "Niall, what's up, you didn't talk to me since you've left. Did I do something wrong?"

Niall: "just busy..."

Isa: "u can text while u'r in the bus, even if you lost your thumbs"

Niall: "Idk just let it be, please"

Isa: "No. Did you forget about the day in the studio?"

Niall: “I don’t really want to talk about that over texts, can I call you on Skype?"

Isa: "fine…"

I grab my laptop from inside and walk back to the balcony. I sit down on the ground with my feet hanging over the edge of the balcony.

Common Isa , pick up...

"Hi" she says, not looking very happy.

"Hi"

I look at her, she looks tired, sad, her eyes are puffy. Her hair is in a messy bun, and she's wearing a way to big sweater. She looks really cute actually.

"Niall, what's going on? Why are you ignoring me?" She asks breaking the silence.

"I'm really sorry, I'm just..."

"Did that kiss even mean anything to you"

"Of course it did, it broke my heart seeing you with him. Why didn't you tell me? Are there any more secrets?"

-*-*-*-*-*-

ISAS POV

Wait, we aren't talking about the same kiss, are we? How could he know about Ashton and I? No-one was there...

"Niall... How did you know...?” I stutter.

"Isa, how long have you two been dating?"

"Noooo, me and Ashton..."

"I'm fine with it, but I don't want you to have secrets for me"

"I don't have any secrets, me and Ash..."

The screen goes black. Did he just hung up on me? I click on the call button but my connection with the Wi-Fi just felt away. Great timing.

I quickly grab my phone and dial Niall number. It takes a couple of seconds for him to pick up.

"Is, what the fuck?" Is the first thing he says.

"Niall, sorry my internet went blank"

"Oh... Well..."

"I'm not dating Ashton and I never will"

"Then why did you two kiss?"

"We were both thinking of someone else, so I imagined..."

"Who were you thinking of?"

"…You, Niall… I imagined you in front of me, I imagined you kissing me..."

"Uhm.. I-I..."

"Niall I like you, a lot okay, and you're making it pretty hard for me right now. The kiss in the studio... You can't just mess with my feelings like that"

"Isa..."

"I'm fine with just being friends, but it'll take a while until I'm over you"

"I love you, Isa"

"Niall don't say that because I just confessed that I have feelings for you"

"I really do, and if I were with you I would have kissed you"

Wait, is he telling me he likes me? No he isn't... He's telling me he loves me... Like in real love. So the kiss DID mean something to him. So I'm not just someone he kisses ones and just forgets...

-*-*-*-*-*-

NIALLS POV

And now she's silence. Gosh u should've just said that I like her, the love thing was probably a bit too much.

"Niall, are you coming, we need to do the sound check" Liam says patting my head as I nod.

"Hey Isa, I really need to go, I'm sorry"

"It's fine, go be famous" she says.

"I'm really sorry"

"Niall, go"

"Bye"

"Bye" she answers and hangs up. 

So I told her I liked her, she isn't dating Ashton, and she likes me to, and... nothing. Just literally nothing. I wish I was there with her, so I can just cuddle her and kiss her... But nope. I have to be all the way here, in New York, while she's at the other side of the US. Maybe there's a way I could fly to her, so I can tell her I wasn't lying. I'm no liar, I really do love her, but I wish I could just tell her personally and not over the phone...

AN:

ah quel romantic...

Oh well, i was wondering who still remembers the song on the side? It was a big hit here in Holland, although it's a Romanian/Bulgarian song (don't actually know) oh well i really liked it back then

I'm probably going to say this loads of other times but I'm still exited for story of my life,and the new UJ album, bc they both sound awesome. 

Meh I still want yumyum noodles and chocolate...

BYE