Chapter Fourty-Five

AN:

GUYS GO CHECK OUT THE NEW THING I POSTED, PLEASE :D

CHAPTER FOURTY-FIVE

CALUMS POV

"Ashton, shut your face when you eat, you're such a pig" I tell him.

"I wasn't eating with an open mouth"

"You were and now you're talking with a full mouth, that's gross man" I say while my phone starts to vibrate.

I, being an antisocial person, take my phone out of my pocket. A new mail. Let's see, from little Isa.

Hey Niall...

Why didn't you tell me you're not into long distance relationships? I get it though, it's hard, but you're not the only one here in this relationship... And I see that I'm not the only girl in your life. I guess this is it then... Have fun with this Amy girl, hope she isn't that far away from you.

Bye Niall.

"GUYS ISA WANTS TO BREAK UP WITH NIALL BUT SHE SEND ME THE MAIL INSTEAD OF TO NIALLER" I yell while Luke's does a beautiful spittake.

“Dude, that was a good one” I complement Luke.

“Thanks man”

"Wait what?" Michael says with big eyes.

"Right yeah, the mail she sand me an email, that actually was for Niall"

"Really? She can't break up with him"

"I know, she said something with an Amy? And that she isn't the only girl in his life"

"I'm going to see her. This is all my fault" Ashton says getting up and walks away before we could even say something.

"Alright..."

-*-*-*-*-*-

ISA'S POV.

This doesn't feel good. Dumping someone by email is kinda rude. I'm so rude, but so is Niall, by cheating with his best friend. I would never cheat on someone with Ash, Luke, Cal, or Mickey, that’s just gross.

The nonstop ringing doorbell gets me out of my thought. I guess it’s someone who's really impatient.

"Ellooo?" I say and push the little button to see who it is.

"Isa, please let me in" I see Ashton little face say, and I push some other button that opens the door. So much buttons.

It doesn't take long till he's knocking a little symphony on my front door. I open and let him in.

"First, I'm sorry about today, and second you can't break up with Niall" Ashton says breathing like he just run a marathon.

"Ok, apologies accepted, sorry I acted weird, but how do you know about Niall?"

"You send the message to Calum instead of to Niall"

"Really?"

"Yeah, so just call him because Niall wouldn't cheat on you"

"Ashton, I love you, but this isn't really any of your business"

"I know, but please, give him a call"

"Fine" I say, grab my phone, and dial his number.

-*-*-*-*-*-

ASHTONS POV.

"I'll be in my room ok, don't go anywhere, make yourself at home" she says before she walkss away. I sit down on the couch and grab my phone out of my pocket.

Ashton: "She's now calling him..."

Luke: "You convinced her?"

Ashton: "Yeah... Sort of"

Calum: "What did you do Irwin?"

Ashton: "I just told her he had to call him and then she told me that it isn't any of my business..."

Michael: "and then?"

Ashton: "I told her to just do it and she obeyed"

Calum: "alright, let's just hope they don't officially break up, bc I can't handle a heart-broken Isa"

Luke: "Me neither"

Ashton: "Let's hope..."

It gets quiet in the group chat, while I hear Isa yell and cry. Please Niall,.don't screw this up, make her stay with you, please...

-*-*-*-*-*-

ISAS POV

"Babe, why would I cheat on you? Do you think I'm that heartless?" Niall asks, tears rolling down my face.

"I don't know Niall, I seriously don't know"

"So you think I would cheat on you and break your heart? Common, you know I'm not like that"

"I DON'T KNOW NIALL"

"Isa, I love you, and I would never do that"

"Niall, who's that on the phone?" I hear some girl say. Niall puts his hand over the little talk thing, but I can hear what he says.

"Amy, not now ok"

"Urgh, fine"

"Seriously? Are you that stupid?" I ask him.

"What are you talking about?"

"You’re such a liar"

"No Isa, don't please"

"It's over Niall, I'm done with this"

"No, Isa, please. I swear I wouldn't do such thing. I'll buy the first ticket to LA to prove you that you're the only girl I want"

"It's too late now"

"No, babe, please.... I love you more than anything" I hear Niall cry.

"Stop the babe thing, and you're not getting it with the 'I love you' shit"

"Isa..."

"Bye Niall" I say and hang up.

So this feels like breaking up with someone... It feels so... mean? But hey, I'm single again. No not a sally point.

 Oh wait, Ashton is still here, sorry ash.

"Ashton..." I say and walk towards the living room.

"And..?"

"Can I just have a hug?"

"Always" he says, stands up and pulls me into a hug.

"I don't need a Niall, when I have you"

"So you two really broke up?"

"Yeah... It feels weird"

"You'll get used to the feeling, I can say out of experience"

"I love you ash"

"Love you too little Is"

AN:

omg sometimes i'm such a carrot, i should be ashamed of myself!

so me and my lovely curly friend @dreamingonherside were in class and the bell rang, so she said: Let;s go and i just went on singing LWWY. Only carrots would do that -.-''

oh well, I'm just going to post something that you have to check out, DO IT IT'S CALLED OLD SCHOOL LOVE LIKE THE SONG AND IT"S ABOUT MY LITTLE BABY ZAYN AND... what effs I'm going to post the... wait, i don't even know if i have an PROLOGUE (there you go @itsjustlisanne) ... omg, i'm so stupid, well I'm going to post something of it