Chapter Nineteen

CHAPTER NINETEEN

ISA'S POV

"Isa, this is really delicious" Niall says before taking another bite.

"Thank you so much"

"Can't she be out personal cook on the road, Harry?"

"You know, that'd be a great idea. Maybe we can ask" Harry answers.

"But then we had to go with you on every tour, because she's still our little girl" Calum says while he messes up my hair.

"I'm fine with that"

"So am I" Niall says.

"And no-one wants to know about me?" I ask.

"No" they all say.

"Then not, no sleep over tonight"

"I'd love to know what you think about this great idea" Luke says.

"You can stay"

-*-*-*-*-*-

We placed a couple of matrasses on the ground in the living room, throw some pillows and blankets on it and made it cozy.

"Iiiss...." Harry says looking at his phone.

"Hazzz...."

Yes he told me his nickname, and I think it’s a cute one.

"Zayn texted me if I wanted to go out with him, because the poor boy missis his little girl, is that ok?"

"Shure, I'm fine with that. Go be a good friend"

"Thanks, bye guys" Harry says and leaves.

"So now it's just me and you guys"

"Wooohh" Calum yells while grabbing his phone to make a Keek.

You can say that they're a little bit obsessed with making those 36 seconds short videos, but the fans love it, and so can I see what's going on in their lives. That where it all started, when I moved to the US. We first made video's and we'd send them to each other but this was easier. I could post them, and they could watch them anytime. And it's also funny to see our old video's.

"Let's watch a movie" Michael says while he and Niall look through our movie closet.

I let them do their thing, and check on twitter. See what’s going on in the world.

“@ItsJustLisanne: @Niallofficial just tell Isa that you like her. Or @Isaa put those pants on and make it your job. You two are meant to be together!”

Aah that's so cute. I'd love to reply but those directioners see everything. They'd know within a second that I like Niall a tiny bit. I don't know if I like him more than a friend, I just know that I like him very much, but if that's 'very much' as in like-like or just really good friends? I don't know.

Why would she say that Niall likes me? I mean, we’re friends, why would he even like me. I’m not pretty, popular, funny, famous…

"Isa" Niall says poking my cheek.

I turn my head and look straight into his beautiful eyes. Urgh, they make me so weak. If he ever wants something from me, the only thing he has to do is let me look into his eyes. God, they're so beautiful.

"Yes...?" I answer.

"I'm still really sorry about the piano stuff"

"Ah, Niall. It's ok"

"Really? Because I feel really bad about it"

"It's fine"

"IISSAAAAAAA I want McDonalds, where can I find that?" Calum says while his band members go nuts because they also want the food.

"It's down the street, at your right hand" I tell them.

"Aight cool, Niall you want anything?"

"No thanks" he answers politely.

"And tha Isster?"

"Me? No thanks" I answer.

"Aight BYE BITCHAAZZ" he yells and walks out with the other boys.

So now it’s just me and Niall.

"Niall..." I say breaking the silence.

"Yeah?"

"If I play the song for you, will you promise me you won't look at me and won't judge me?"

"Wait, is this serious? I'd do anything to hear you sing the song"

"Anything?"

"Depends on it"

"Ok, but you can't look. Or move. Or even breathe"

"I'll be quite, like I'm not even here"

"Ok, good boy"

So I am really going to do this? I am going to play one of my self-written songs, for one of the most famous singer ever. What if he judges me? Or records it and let it hear to everyone? Maybe he hates it?

~^~^~^~^~^~

NIALLS POV.

Is she really going to do this? I know she never trusted someone with this. Her parents nor her brother ever heard her sing. I know she can sing, I mean if you can write songs like that, it means you can sing. I hope. Well I promised her that I won't judge, look, or move, or breathe.

"Isa, don't judge yourself" I say, not looking at her, but knowing what she thinks.

"How do you...."

"Common, you sing like an angle"

"You never heard me sing"

"Then sing, so I can tell you again"

"Urgh, ok, chill"

She breathes in and out and starts to play.

"She walks away, colors fade to gray

Every precious moment's now a waste

She hits the gas, hoping it would pass

The red light starts to flash, it's time to wait”

She sings, just like I predicted, like an angle.

Her voice is so pure, so beautiful. I close my eyes, and listen to Isa's beautiful voice, like it's the only thing in the world.

"And the black keys, never looked so beautiful

And a perfect rainbow, never seemed so dull

And the light's out, never had this bright a glow

And the black keys are showing me a world I never knew, no

World I never knew”

I'm so curious how she looks when she plays, and sings. You can hear she puts her heart out but I want to see it.

I decide to turn around while she continues playing. Her eyes are closed and her fingers touch the keys gently. She looks absolutely gorgeous. My heart skips a beat, my hands start shake a bit, and I get this weird feeling in my stomach.

I turn back to my original possession and think about what just happened. Is this called love? It's how they describe it in those Wattpad fanfics. So I am in love with Isa? Right? Yes. I think I am in love with Isa.

My lips form into a big smile while those feelings go on and on.

AN:

I'm so sorry I kind of screwed it up with the chapters. I posted ch 18 twice, sorry

Oh @itsjustlisane hope you don't mind using your comment. 

the song is on the side, don't hate me for using a Jonas Brothers song, bc they're awesome :) 

adios