Chapter Thirty-Seven

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

ISAS POV

I still hate Niall though. I not really hate him, but I just hate him... That doesn't sound really logic. But yeah the fact that he forgot to delete the song makes me really mad. Not everyone needs to hear it. No one needs to know that it's my song. I just want it to get deleted from that system and just never talk about it. Yeah, that sounds like the most amazing plan I’ve ever had. 

-*-*-*-*-*-

Super-fast pov change wooh

CALUMS POV.

"What's up with Isa?" Luke asks after she turned off the radio and walked outside.

"Don’t know, maybe she doesn't know if she loves Niall more than this George guy" I tell him.

"That doesn't make sense"

"True..." I say while my phone rings.

"Helleeeuuu" I say picking up.

"Hey Niall here. I was wondering if Isa is nearby?"

"Yeah, hang on a sec" I say as I walk outside.

"Is, your little boyfriend is on the phone" I tell her handing her the phone.

"Urgh, ok, thanks" she says putting to phone to her ear.

-*-*-*-*-*-

She's been talking to him more than an hour. It's starting to get dark and cold and she's still walking into circles beside the pool. I hope everything is fine with them, I don't want a broken hearted Isa. I can't handle a crying Isa, it makes me and the boys cry, and then we turn into one big mess. Yeah, we're like teenage girls who cry over One Direction. Only we're not girls, and we don't cry over One Direction. Imagine me crying over Zayn because his jawline is so perfect. Or over Louis huge ass. Haha... No.

"And..." Ashton asks when Isa finally walks back in.

"I have to wait, till Niall called Union J's management to just delete the song"

Am I the only one who has no clue what she's talking about? No, good.

"Isa, what are you talking about? Onion g? The Management?" I ask her.

"Oh yeah, maybe I should just tell you"

"Tell us what?"

"Remember when you guys and Niall and the lads were here in LA, and I spend the day with Niall?"

"Yeah, we went midget golfing" Michael says.

"Yeah. Niall and I went to a studio to record a song..."

"Really? Cool" I answer.

"My song, the one Union J were talking about, before I turned down the radio and went outside..."

"Wait... What?"

"Niall forgot to delete if off the system, that's how they've got it. But we promised that no-one got to hear it. Just Niall and I, but yeah... That didn't really go as planned"

"Dude, that was your song?" Luke asks with big eyes while Isa nods.

"I never knew you were such a great singer" I tell her.

"Ah thanks" she says while the phone rings again.

"Sorry" she mounts and walks back outside.

She's the mystery girl those Onion G or whatever were talking about. That was her song on the radio. We've never been on the American radio, dude, she's so cool. I now have a radio friend. Coooool.

-*-*-*-*-*-

ISAS POV

"So it's good now?" I ask Niall.

"Yeah, it's all good. They told me that they won't let it hear anyone till they got your approval"

"Thanks Niall"

"I'm really sorry though. I should've deleted it"

"Niall, it's ok now"

"Is there anything that I can do to make it all less worse for you?"

"Tour, and get interviewed really quick so you can be here with me"

"I'll do my best"

"Alright, I should get back to the boys, bye"

"Bye beautiful" Niall says hanging up, leaving me with a smile on my face. Don't blame me, he called me beautiful, no-one ever did. No that's not true, the boys and my parents have said it loads of times, but I don't like them the way I like Niall...

I walk back to the boys and sit down on the couch next to them.

"And?" Ashton asks.

"Problem solved"

"Can you sing the song for us?"

"No"

"Please Isa, we'll sing for you"

"No, I want pizza"

"Gosh me too, Ashton go and get us some pizza" Michael says slamming Ashtons bum.

"How about... No"

"We can get some at the Pizza Hut, have a little date" I say.

"Calum also wants pizza" Cal says, followed by Luke.

"Lukey too"

"Ashton?" I ask him, knowing he also wants Pizza.

"Urgh fine lets have some pizza" he finally says, while we all cheer of happiness.

AN:

omg, not cool, I'm about to watch the SOML video, I feel sooooo bad.. OH WELL HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE PIC'S OF ZAYN? MEH le me is kind of dead... now i need to wait for slow @dreamingonherside till she's home so we can watch it together

BE FASTER JESSIIIEEHH

---

still waiting...