Chapter 50

(continued)

Meanwhile, outside the hospital room...

BTS's POV

Together, the remaining four members of Bangtan reached the hospital few minutes after Jimin. However, before they could rush in to check out their friends, they were stopped by their leader.

"Wae? Why can't we go in?" J-hope, whose hand was already half turning the door knob whispered.

"Look inside."

Together, the four of them squeezed the faces through the small window. The back view of a drenched guy was obviously Jimin, and chatting happily in front of him was Suga.

Jungkook, who is resting on another bed, looked just as fine.

Soon, the leader signaled the others to gather at a row of seats. All of them sat down quietly and looked at RM curiously.

J-hope: So why exactly can't we go in and visit them?

RM: I'm not forbidding y'all to see them. I felt that now...is just not the right time.

V: Wae yo?

RM: Didn't you noticed...all the three main characters of this drama are all in that room.

Jin: Sooo?

RM: Didn't you realise this triangle relationship is getting more and more complicated?

V: That's true. It's like Jimin wants Yoongi hyung, but then he shared some of his love to Kookie, yet he still insist that he loves Yoongi hyung more and now...urghh it's so confusing! Can't he just stick to one? Like my unwavering love for coke...

J-hope: I agree.

Jin: So what Namjoon wants to do now is to let Jimin settle this complex relationship problem.

RM: That's right. I had a long talk with Jiminie just now, and I hope he knows what to do now.

J-hope: So I say we visit them tomorrow instead since we already know that they're fine.

Others: *nodding*

Jungkook's POV

I opened my eyes slightly to adjust to the brightness. It was a strange location. My body is aching from head to toe and when I tried to move, there was a sharp pain at my leg area. After few seconds of figuring out things, I heard chattering beside me. Instantly, I turned my bed to my left to check things out.

The first one who caught of attention of Jimin hyung. He looked drenched, panting heavily and obviously very worried.

I was actually relieved to see him here but after closer observation, the person he was talking to was...Suga hyung. I laid there, not moving, just quietly staring at them. Jimin hyung went up to see Yoongi hyung's injuries, at his arm area and few on his legs.

Though they had lowered their volume, I could still hear it all.

"Will it leave a scar hyung?"

"Erm...mostly are just superficial injuries, I'm just worried about the one on my face."

"But having a scar on your face won't make you less ugly hyung."

"W-what?"

Laughter was the most frequent sound coming out of Jimin hyung's mouth. It was obviously fake laughs to make the atmosphere less awkward, but still...

Both of them were smiling happily, occasional skinships like holding hands and patting feels like needles stabbing my heart.

Jimin hyung probably forgot that I was in the accident too, and also my existence in this room. They are just enjoying their couple moments together, with Jimin hyung asking "gwenchana?" every few minutes.