Chapter 23

(continued)

Jimin's POV

*ring* *ring* My alarm clock rang. I immediately checked my phone and it was exactly 2 am. Smiling dumbly like a small kid, I jumped off the bed and changed out of my pyjamas. 

The room was pure dark, but it's okay, I'm used to such situation. The time when everybody's asleep is when me and Yoongi hyung will come out and have our secret date. 

However, while I was looking in the mirror to comb my hair, I heard a slurping sound coming from behind. It's true that Taehyung and Hope hyung have abnormal sleeping habits but surely they wouldn't eat while they sleep right? (they're not Jin hyung)

Slowly turning my head behind, I made eye contact with that dark pair of eyes who was sitting on the bed. I swear that my heart stopped beating for a few seconds - not because I'm afraid of ghost or anything, yea sure totally not - but you know, I just scared maybe some fangirls would sneak into our house in the middle of the night? 

I blinked my eyes twice, and so did he, before revealing a rectangular smile. 

"Kim Taehyung!" I shouted softly, "you gave me a scare!"

"Hehe mian."

"Why- why are you here?"

"Erm...you know, feeling hungry in the middle of the night, cooked some ramyeon, together with some drama, enjoying my life UNTIL...I saw you sneaking out of your bed like some robber."

"YAH! You're gonna get fat like that!"

"What's wrong living the fat life? Abs and I never get along anyway..."

"I'm dragging you to the gym tomorrow Taetae."

"Fine fine. Anyway, why did you wake up then? You're hungry too?"

"Aniyo..."

"Then...?"

"Erm...I...err...with...with Yoongi hyung..." I stuttered.

"Ahhhhh I see. Having a date in the middle of the night huh?"

"...ne..."

"I see, goodbye then, I won't tell anyone, I promise!" Taetae gave me a thumbs up while winking, "Can you trust me~ Can you trust me~" 

Surely Taehyung isn't the most normal and serious guy in the world, but when it comes to safe-keeping secrets, he is pretty high up on the list. 

Bidding him goodbye, I quickly tiptoed out of the house, only to see Yoongi hyung standing in the cold with a gloomy expression. "You're 10 minutes late chim chim."

"Mianhe hyunggg," I pouted, "something held me back, long story..."

"And I'm probably too lazy to listen."

"Hehe, ne hyung! Kaja!"

Holding an ice-cream cone each on our hands, we proceeded to a nearby park and sat on the bench. Both of us did not utter a sound, and I'm totally alright with it. Suga hyung isn't the type of guy who like to show his affections readily, while I'm totally opposite of him. In our relationship, I will also be the one initiating kisses, hugs and secret dates. But today...it was the first time he asked me out...

"Jimin ah," he broke the silence, "you have been working hard these days."

"Huh? Why so sudden?" 

"Aniyo, I'm just...hope that everything will stay the same. Like how you will still like me..."

"Mwo yah hyung? I love you, and it will never change! I will always love you~~"