Chapter 17

(continued)

Jimin's POV

"Hyung!! Wake up!" Somebody whispered at my ears and that annoying gust of air tickled me awake.

I rubbed my eyes with my knucles to see Jungkook standing right in front of me, his face less than a metre close.

"Wae yo?" I asked while looking at the clock on my phone, I barely slept for an hour.

"I need you to go down with me."

"Where?"

"To the carpark, I left something in the car."

"Orh ne."

Still half awake, I nodded my head blankly as I let the maknae lead me out of the waiting room. Before closing the door, I ensured that the other hyungs were all busy with their stuff and that Suga hyung is sleeping soundly at a corner.

At the basement carpark, where there isn't a single soul, Jungkook looked at me suspiciously before intertwining our fingers. Naturally, I tried to push himself away, because we're in public!! But he probably expected it and gripped my hand extremely tight.

"Kookie!! What if someone sees us?" I whispered frantically.

"There's no one here hyung."

"There is a cctv up there."

"It wouldn't capture our faces."

"Fine, anyway, did you tell manager hyung that we came down here to get something?"

"Ne."

"And he allowed us both to go together?"

"I told him it was too dangerous for me, this underage, to get into the car alone, thus I need an adult to supervise, which is you hyung."

"What kind of bullshit is this? -_-"

"As long as manager hyung finds it valid, it is valid."

Soon, we reached the car and Jungkook unlocked it with the car key given. While Kookie went in to search for his things, I stood outside with my mind still not fully awake.

"Hyung, can you come in for a while? I need your help!" Jungkook shouted from inside.

Without further thinking, I immediately opened the door and stepped in. To my surprise, I was pulled in thanks to a strong force and fell on the middle row seats. On top of me Jungkook, eyes filled with lust.

"Wae yo?" I asked instinctively.

"I'm horny hyung."

"I- I don't like the sound of that." I slowly backed away but how big can the car be? Especially when he's getting nearer ever second, how much of a distance can I even keep?

In front of me is no longer that cute and innocent Kookie, but one who looks so damn hot and sexy I almost forgot he is two years younger than me. I was overwhelmed by fear, and a little bit of excitement. My heart was beating like crazy and I don't even dare to imagine what's gonna happen next. He lifted my chin up, and then matches my lips with his. Definitely not the first time we kissed, yet my body still wasn't used to this surreal feeling.

My back was against the door, body sliding down as Jungkook got on top of me. I hooked my hands round his neck, pulling his body closer to mine.

After playing with my tongue for a while, his head moved down to my neck. It was a total different feeling, a nice one of course. Suddenly, all of my blood seemed to gust up my head and everything seemed to start spinning.