Chapter 31

The next day...

Breakfast time was at 10 am for the Bangtan members on a rest day. By then, everybody would be awake, even sleepy head Suga, waitng quietly for Mama Jin's home-cooked breakfast.

Holding a pipping hot pot full of ramen, Jin placed it in the centre of the dining table, smiling at how everybody is sitting around the table, looking famished yet excited upon the arrival of their breakfast.

However, Jin counted the number of dongsaengs on the table and found one missing. "Where's Kookie?" he asked.

Everybody immediately scanned the living room, but still, there's no sight of Jungkook. "He's having a hangover," Taehyung replied.

"Hangover?!? He was drinking yesterday?"

"Err...ne."

"And of course he is gonna suffer now, he drank like four bottles of soju alone..." Jimin joined in.

Instantly, everybody turned to look at Jimin with J-hope asking, "How do you know?"

"Huh?" Jimin replied in shock, "Hmm...err...before I slept yesterday, I passed went to the kitchen to have a glass of water and found him drinking soju alone in the balcony."

"Oh..." the others replied.

"But I didn't join him!" Jimin frantically explained himself. "Neither did I talk to him or whatsoever!" His voice trailed off as he turned to look at his boyfriend.

Despite looking normal on the outside, Jimin know that his boyfriend is slightly affected and mentally blamed himself for not selecting the content he says carefully.

Despite the fact that the company gave them today as their rest day, all of them agreed to spend their day in the dance studio to practice their dance.

Being the choreography leader, J-hope stood beside the music player while the other get into positions.

The song began playing as everybody played close attention to themselves in the mirror. J-hope never fails to point out mistakes made by the other members, pausing to give them one-to-one guidance while the other members cherish this time to have a short break.

"Jungkook ah," Jin tapped the maknae's shoulder, "How do you the dance during Yoongi's rap part?"

Jungkook, who was initially drinking his water, took a look at J-hope who was in the midst of teaching Namjoon, turned back to Jin and smiled, "Ne hyung, I'll teach you."

However, being just a little not meticulous or sensitive, no matter how slowly and specifically Jungkook teach, his hyung just couldn't get it right.

"Hyung, your hands must be straight!" Jungkook laughed.

"Ahhh like that?"

"Aniyo, hold it at 90 degree."

"Err...can you show me again?"

"Urghh ettokae?" Jungkook bit his lips and sighed.

The troubled maknae scratched his head and ponder on how to explain in another way that his hyung understands. At this moment, Jimin approached the duo and asked, "Need any help?"

The maknae looked up with his face becoming blank. Unknowingly, he took a step back and remained silent. Jin quickly turned to Jimin and cried, "I don't quite understand Kookie's instructions. He's going wayyy to fast."

"Ahhh," Jimin giggled, "I think you should-"

Before Jimin could demostrate the moves, Jungkook interrupted, "I think you can ask him to teach you, hyung." With that, Jungkook looked down and quickly exit the dance studio.