Chapter 2

Jimin's POV

"Nooooooooo" I screamed. 

I lifted my head from the table and looked around. Ahhh...so that was just a dream? I sat there quietly and recalled what happened. Kookie kissing me? Haha...best joke ever! Why did I even had such dream? And yet, it feels so real...

Andwae Park Jimin!! You're not supposed to betray your boyfriend, neither mentally nor physically. You only love Min Yoongi, your one and only. No Kookie allowed, stay loyal, it's just a dream. 

Oh well, despite forcing myself not to think too much, my mind kept recalling what happened there. Unlike other dreams which I could only remember partially, this was unexpectedly complete...errr not really, I haven't heard Yoongi hyung's reaction. 

While I was engaged in my monologue, Jungkook suddenly appeared in front of me with a blank expression. "What are you doing hyung?"

"I...I accidentally fall asleep."

"Ahhh okay, dinner's ready." 

Okay, I was talking to Kookie, but then my eyes will unknowingly reach his lips, the lips I kissed in my dreams. It looked exceptionally puffy and soft today. Wait!! wrong thought Jimin!! 

Dumping the dream at the back of my mind, I went out to the living room. Dishes were placed nicely in the middle of the dining table, followed by Mama Jin who carried a pot of soup out. 

"Oh yeah! Dinner time!!" V shouted and the next second, he already had a piece of chicken in his mouth. 

I looked around and immediately asked, "errr where's Yoongi hyung?" 

"He's working on songs in the room. Go get him chim chim," Jin hyung answered.

"Ne!" 

As told, I rushed to his room. Seeing him so engrossed making songs, I tiptoed inside and gave him a surprise backhug. 

JM: Still busy? 

Suga: Ne, need to complete some songs by today.

JM: But your tummy is grumbling. 

Suga: Oh really? 

JM: Yeah, dinner's ready. A hungry Yoongi just isn't my type. 

Suga: Fine...let's go eat then!

Together, Yoongi hyung held my hand as we exited the room. However, before reaching the living room, both of us stopped at the corridor. We know exactly what we're supposed to do. I reluctantly released my grip on his hand, before giving him a peck on his lips. 

"Time to go back to friends..." I said. 

Yoongi hyung forced out a smile, it's obvious, but we really had no choice. Nobody knows our relationship, except for maknae Kookie who accidentally saw us holding hands. But he promised us to keep it a secret. 

Keeping it a secret for us wasn't that tough, as we still managed to create some secret dates on our own. Something new and thrilling for me...

We walked to the kitchen together, definitely with a distance between us. Everybody was already seated around the table. We did so too. 

As usual, meal time for Bangtan was a noisy one, filled with laughter and jokes, not forgetting the occasionally skinships between Mama Jin and Papa Mon. That's the nickname we called them. And that's right, they are the first and only official couple in Bangtan. Nobody knows how they got together; but when they announced their relationship, nobody was 'very' shocked. It quite obvious both of them like each other so...they make a nice couple. 

Yoongi hyung sat beside me. We promised not to pda in front of the members, but who say hyung cannot pick some food for his dongsaeng. He placed every type of dish in my bowl, and every time I finish it, he would show a satisfied smile. I, too, specially reserved his favourite chicken wing.

The occasional stares, and the smiles we exchanged was probably a little bit too obvious but then, everybody was busily eating so...I guess we're safe. 

Dinner time passed quickly and now, everybody's in their respective rooms. 

And no, I'm not with Yoongi hyung. He's probably too busy flirting with his computer than to talk to me. We aren't those sticky couples like Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung, pda-ing every single second possible; me and Yoongi hyung just show our affection in some way or another. 

Should we just tell them truthfully? 

This question kept repeating in my mind. Yoongi hyung had asked me numerous times and the most recent one was just before dinner. And for the amount of times, my answer was "we'll see how". There are definitely good points to saying out our relationship, but then, I'm hesitant. Probably not wanting people to label me as "Yoongi's boyfriend", but then, I want to tell everybody that Yoongi hyung is mine. To tell or not to tell...

After much struggles, I finally made up my mind. I looked at my roommates, erm...no. No constructive suggestions from them definitely. And coincidentally, Kookie passed by our room. 

"Kookie!!" I shouted as I directed him to the balcony. 

JK: Wae yo hyung?

Jimin: I got something in mind.

JK: What is it?

Jimin: I...I want to announce my relationship with Yoongi hyung. 

JK: Errr that's good. 

Jimin: But I don't know how.

JK: Just say it out loud. 

Jimin: They won't believe me!! They will think I'm joking.

JK: Then how?

Jimin: That's why I need your help Kookie.

JK: Erm...how about...we give them some hints. 

Jimin: Like? 

JK: Start spending lots of time with Yoongi hyung. People will start to get suspicious. And when y'all announce, they will be like "ah hah! I knew it!"

Jimin: Awww that sounds fun! 

JK: Does Yoongi hyung know about it?

Jimin: Ani, but he always wanted to say it out. 

JK: So this plan is between us two?

Jimin: Ne!! Project to make Yoonmin official starts...now!