Chapter 13

(few days later)

Jungkook's POV

I tossed and turned, but I just can't fall asleep. It's very unusual as today was a busy day and it's impossible for me to not feel tired. I slipped my phone into my pocket before sneaking out of the room.

I opened up the fridge to find a row of soju bottle at a compartment. However, before reaching out to take it, I paused for a moment. "No alcohol for today," I said to myself before taking out a bottle of mineral water.

Wanting to breath in some fresh air, I went out to the balcony. Indeed, there is no one on the streets. It was quiet, except for the rustling of the trees. I closed my eyes to enjoy the cool breeze. It has been a long time since I felt so good...but someone just had to interrupt this perfect setting.

"What are you doing out here?" a voice came from the back.

I looked behind to see Jimin hyung, apparently just woke up from his sleep. With his untidy hair, he walked up to me. Together, we leaned against the railing, enjoying the night view silently.

"What are you drinking?" he asked.

"Mineral water."

"No alcohol? Jin hyung bought back a few yesterday."

"Ani, I don't want to say the wrong thing again...like two days ago."

Stupid me...why did I have to mention that now? Two days ago is when I was drunk...when I confessed to Jimin hyung... That is the reason why the both of us haven't been talking ever since that day and now...why did I bring it up again??

"Oh...two days ago..." Jimin hyung looked at me and smiled, a forced one.

"Mianhe, I shouldn't have said that."

"To tell you the truth, I wasn't drunk that day, at all. I was so damn sober when making the decision...to kiss you."

"A kiss doesn't mean anything hyung."

"I thought so too, but that's a kiss I can never forget. And...I wanna try it again."

"Mwo?"

I looked at Jimin hyung in shock. I couldn't infer anything from his expression. He was troubled, yet still smiling, and then looks a bit nervous. Our bodies turned to face each other unknowingly. His hands slowly caressed my face and then to my lips. All I could do was to stand there and look at him blankly.

"I really don't know what am I doing right now," he said, "my mind tells me to stop while my heart wants me to continue."

Gathering my courage, my hands went to the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me, until our noses touch. Looking at hyung so up close makes my heart beats again. Our eyes were locked. His breathing became unstable, and so did mine. I closed my eyes as I pulled his face even closer to mine. I want to be in control this time, and I did. Our lips came into contact, and then our tongues.

It's our second kiss, but it still felt so surreal. And for that, I know I don't want this kiss to be our last.

However, the opening of a door made us stopped and looked at each other in shock. I looked into the living room to see Hoseok hyung coming out from his room and straight to the bathroom.

"Ettokae?" Jimin hyung stuttered, "did...he saw us?"

"Hoseok hyung's eyes were half opened."

It was when Hoseok hyung entered the bathroom and the sound of the door locking did we managed to breath again. I looked at Jimin hyung, who looks so nervous right now.

"Wae? Why are you smiling?"

"Aniyo, hyung look so cute right now."

And so, I brought his lips back on mine. Our lips felt like magnets, attracted to each other. Probably more confident now, I started to lick his lips and suck it softly.

"Yah," Jimin hyung broke the kiss and whispered, "what if Hoseok hyung comes out?"

"I don't know...I wasn't thinking that much. I just followed what my heart tells me."

As expected, Hoseok hyung came out of the bathroom, still with his eyes closed. And luckily we did not turn on any lights, he simply walked back to his room without suspecting anything.

Jimin hyung let out a sigh of relief as he touched his chest, "my heart feels like it's gonna stop for that few seconds."

"It felt unexpectedly good isn't it?"

"Ne, the thrilling feeling when we kissed despite knowing Hoseok hyung is gonna come out anytime soon; and the sense of satisfaction after knowing that he didn't discover us. Ahhh it felt so good."

I looked at Jimin hyung with a wide grin on his face. I was feeling great too, but there's a bigger problem I had in my heart.

"I felt good being with you hyung."

"I felt the same too."

"The kiss just now...was nice."

"I thought so too...but...it's wrong Kookie. I have a boyfriend, I shouldn't be here, in the middle of the night, kissing another guy."

"I don't expect you to break up with Yoongi hyung, because I know you love him a lot. I just wanna spend some alone time with you occasionally."

"Jinja?"

"Ne. If both of us keep mum, nobody would know that we're meeting in secret. I don't need to tell everybody that you're mine, just sometimes, some nights, coming out here to meet you alone is already satisfying for me. In front of the members, you will still be 'Yoongi hyung's boyfriend' and I'm be the usual 'golden maknae'. Nothing would change hyung."

"But it's morally wrong Kookie, I know it, it's impossible to love two guys at once."

"Hmmm tell me you weren't thinking about me for the entire time just now, tell me you want to label this secret meeting as the last and never ever want to kiss me again. Tell me, and I'll leave."

"You know I can't Kookie. I just feel like I've done something to Yoongi hyung."

"I'll give you some time to think hyung, I won't force you, seriously."

I forced out a smile and left the balcony, not forgetting to give him a goodnight kiss on the forehead. My heart was in a mess too, why did I even suggest something so daring? I admit I have a thing for those thrilling sensation but being a third party...am I serious?