Chapter 45

Jungkook's POV

The sorching sun shone through my window. The bright rays woke me up. I fished out my phone from under my pillow, it was 10 am.

I turned to my right to check if RM hyung was still in bed. However, the moment I shifted my body, I felt a sharp pain penetrating my head. Everything around me was spinning, the tables, the bed, everything. After much effort, I managed to pull myself up but still, I needed something to support. My eye lids were heavy and I could feel my hot breath.

Despite feeling uncomfortable, I slowly made my way to the living room, not to find a single soul there. Immediately, I took out my phone and called Jin hyung.

"Hyung...where are all of you?"

"Ah Kookie, you're awake."

"Ne."

"The members and I went to the company to practise. You're excused for a day since you're having high fever. Have a good rest, we will be back by dinner."

"Arraso hyung."

"Remember to take your medicine okay? And if there's anything happen, call us immediately."

"Ne umma."

"Oh ya, your breakfast is on the table. Jimin specially made it for you, he even requested to stay at home to look after you but I guess...you wouldn't want right?"

"Ne."

After hanging up the call, I proceeded to the dining table to find a pot of porridge in the middle. It was still warm and it smells nice. Can't believe Jimin hyung was the one who cooked it especially when it tastes better than those in the restaurant.

Feeling a little touched, I scooped a bowl of the porridge and sat on the sofa, accompanying me was my favourite variety show, Running Man.

Time passes with me laughing so hard, totally forgetting that I was sick. Sadly, the show had to come to an end. 

Standing up slowly as I was still feeling giddy, I took the empty bowl on one hand, and another holding on to the sofa for support, I made my way to the kitchen.

However, the sudden sharp pain came back, now even stronger than before. My vision became blur and my body started to sway from side to side. My body felt weak. Not holding the bowl properly, the bowl slipped from my hand and fell onto the ground with a "crang" sound.

I blinked my eyes repeatedly to get a clearer look, and all I could see was broken glass pieces on the floor. Heaving a sigh, I bent down slowly to put them on by one with my bare hands. Without looking properly, one of the sharp edges accidentally poked into my finger. And the next thing I know, blood started oozing out from the wound.

"Aish! What's happening to me today?" I grumbled.

Sitting on the floor, I dialled Jin hyung's number again.

"Jin hyung, is the first-aid box in the kitchen cabinet?"

"Ne, wae?"

"I broke a bowl and accidentally cut my finger with it. But I'm alright. And...don't let the others, especially Jimin hyung, I don't want him to know."

Without waiting for his reply. before he starts nagging again, I stood up again and went to the basin to wash away the blood. My head was still spinning and I knew clearly that I would faint sooner or later like that. And thus, not bothering about the mess I did, I went to the sofa to take a break. Not soon after, my vision went black.

  ☆ ☆☆ 

After receiving the call from Jungkook, I immediately rushed out to take a taxi home. It took me about 30 minutes to reach home.