Chapter 10

(continued)

Jungkook's POV

"Yay! I guess we're roommates this time round?"

"Ne," I answered Jimin hyung monotonously while I pulled my luggage into the room. 

There were two single beds in the middle of the room, and of course, I picked the one closest to the wall. I quietly unpacked my luggage while extremely hyper Jimin hyung was running round the room, exploring every corner possible. 

"Look Kookie! There's a swimming pool downstairs! And there's a garden too!"

"Isn't that something very commonly seen in a hotel?"

"True...but do you wanna go down and take a walk? The night view looks so nice!!"

"Erm...shouldn't you be going with your boyfriend instead?"

"Yoongi hyung...he's probably on his bed sleeping right now and I don't wanna disturb him. Plus, we should spend some alone time together shouldn't we? Let us bond more..."

"Aren't we close enough already?"

"Ani, I wanna be closer to my Kookie," Jimin hyung pouted with his aeygo voice. 

Of course, I couldn't resist to reject him and in no time, we were downstairs by the pool. We had already visited the garden, which apparently can't see anything as it's already at night and now we're by the pool. 

We sat on the chairs, moon-tanning probably. I looked at the sky, which was filled with stars and a full moon. The air was fresh which made me so relax. At the corner of my eyes, I spotted Jimin hyung staring at me. 

"Wae yo hyung? There's something on my face?"

"Aniyo."

"But then why are you looking at me instead of the sky?"

"You're way beautiful than what's up there."

"Wow, Jin hyung would be so mad if he hears you."

"But its true."

"Okay...I know, but there's no point using pick-up lines on me, you already have Yoongi hyung," I sighed. 

I turned to look at Jimin hyung who apparently avoided my eye contact. Throwing the 'weird' conversation we had just now at the back of my mind, I stood up and sat down by the pool, my legs dipping inside the water. 

"Woo it's cold."

"Really?" Jimin hyung asked as he did the same thing as me. 

"But the feeling is nice. After everything that happened today, its so tiring..."

"But everything we did today was just flying..."

"Ermmm things that happened on the plane. Nah, it's just me, something's just wrong with me today, mood swings probably."

"Then you need some cold water to chill!" Jimin hyung giggled as he sprinkled some pool water on me. 

"Heol! How dare you hyung!"

And so, we began our water battle by the pool. We went from sprinkling to literally splashing water at each other. Luckily there isn't any security guards around or else we will definitely be kicked out of the hotel. 

Fun time went past in the blink of an eye and we both knew we had to go back to the hotel and rest. 

I had took a quick hot shower and now it's Jimin hyung's turn. I placed my luggage on the floor, planning what to wear tomorrow. Despite this serious question to be answered, my mind still went back to the fun moment we had by the pool. That is probably my genuine smile after so so long and that made me wonder should I conclude this day as a bad one or a good one.