Chapter 8

(Same day)

Jungkook's POV

"Hey, remember to get the four carton of drinks up!" the leader reminded.

And so the sleepy members walked to the back of the car to reveal the four carton of soft drinks we purchased from the supermarket just now. There were other tidbits definitely but was snatched by Jin hyung and J-hope.

"Everybody take one item each!" RM hyung ordered while the two smart ones smirked as they got the two lightest pack.

V hyung and RM hyung had both carried each carton in front of their chest.

Jin: Hey, where's Yoongi and Jimin?

J-hope: They're in the car.

Jin: Wae?

Taehyung: Jimin was sleeping on Suga hyung's shoulder during the ride back. And while sleeping, Jimin drooled and thus his saliva accidentally stained a small spot on Suga hyung's shirt.

At this point in time, Jimin hopped out of the van and shouted "I'm out!"

Following him closely behind was Yoongi hyung, who trying to use a tissue to wipe his shirt.

"Hey, need some help?" Jimin hyung smiled and pointed to the cartons beside me.

However, before I could answer, Yoongi hyung appeared by placing his chin on Jimin's shoulder.

"Can't believe our 20 year-old chim chim drools when he sleeps."

"Yah hyung! Don't say it out loud. It also not the first time you seeing me sleep."

"You mean every night sleeping on my bare chest?"

The two continued to talk about "the things they did at night", totally forgetting that the other members were around. Some had disgusted faces while Jin hyung had this heart-shaped eyes on the couple.

"That's it!" I shouted and rolled my eyes.

Instantly, everybody turned to look at me in shock.

"I'm gonna go up while you two can continue your lovely dovey time together," I stated before grabbing two cartons of water and stomped upstairs.

The moment I had those extra weight on me, I felt unbalanced. It was definitely heavier than I thought but how can I shamelessly ask for help especially after making such statement?

And so, with heavy footsteps, I went up from the carpark to our dorm. Putting down all the things in the kitchen, I went straight to my room and locked myself there.

"Ah...why is it so heavy?" I whined as I did some stretching.

In the middle of the night...

I tossed here and there but I just couldn't sleep. My mind kept going back to what happened at the supermarket and then to the episode at the car which seriously ruined my day.

Jeon Jungkook, why did act so irrationally just now? Why did you blurt out something so childish? Arghhh it's just a Yoonmin moment, it's not some unusual, why are you being such a jealous potato??

While turning to lean on my right side, I felt a sharp pain at my lower back.

"Argh!!" I groaned but immediately mute myself after realising that RM hyung is just sleeping a few metres away from me.

Tiping-toe out of the room, I went straight to the kitchen cabinet to grab a bottle of medical oil.

Lying on the sofa, I lifted up my shirt a little to find the aching part.