Chapter 48

Suga's POV

I dragged myself out. Thunderstorms could be heard as the sky was filled with dark clouds. Unlike the others on the street who had an umbrella or a raincoat, I had nothing on. It was on purpose. I wanted to feel something on me, something stronger than my heart ache. 

Water droplets landed on my face. It was until I stretched my hand out to wipe it did I realised I was tearing. I closed my eyes as streams of water rolled down from my eyes. I guess this is the feeling of heart broke. My heart feels empty as I walked along the streets with no destination in mind. Everybody on the streets were busily seeking shelter, leaving me alone under the rain. 

I thought the cold weather would numb my heart but I was wrong. The pain at my left chest was getting stronger. I seriously swear that if I could stop my heart from feeling anything I would, because, this pain is killing me. 

Min Yoongi, why did you even let Jimin go? After so many months, you decided to give up your relationship with him? Was that a rash decision?...I don't know...But if I can go back in time, I would probably say the same thing. 

Soon, the sky became dark. I looked at my phone and it was already 10 pm. Unknowingly, I had already walked to the convenience store near our dorm. The rain hasn't stopped, and my body was still drenched. The back alley to our dorm never seem so short. And soon I reached the door step, I saw someone sitting there, almost falling asleep. 

"Hyung, you're back!" J-hope exclaimed. 

"Why are you here?"

"It was raining heavily just now and you always don't have the habit of bringing an umbrella. So, I thought probably you would call me for help." 

"Thanks Hoseok, I'm fine now." 

"You're not hyung! You're all wet!" he sighed as he opened the umbrella he was holding. 

He looked at me was a worried expression. Showing me a frown, he used his other hand to wipe the water on my face.

"Were you crying hyung?" he asked softly as he caressed my face.

"A-aniyo, it's just the raindrops."

"Your nose is red too."

"It was cold just now."

"Why didn't you take shelter then?"

"I was thinking about something."

"Did...something happen?"

"Aniyo."

"Don't lie hyung, you don't look alright."

"I'm not like you Hoseok, smiling at every single thing I see just isn't my thing."

"But the Suga hyung I know won't let himself be under the rain."

"Tell me then, the Suga you know...is he dumb?"

"Well yes, according to the lie detector, but he will never admit it..." he giggled but immediately hide his smile back after seeing my emotionless expression.

"Aniya, I'm not gonna deny it anymore. I'm stupid, I'm brainless, I'm fucking dumb, why the world would- urghh!"

"Did...did something happened you to...and...and Jimin?"

I sighed, seems like I really need to get this out of my heart or else I might really died of frustration. Looking down on the ground, I uttered under my breath, "I broke up...with Jimin just now."

"MWO?!? Are you serious hyung?"

"Ne. I was the one who initiated it."

"Wae? Don't you love him?"