"Shadow Dragon's Slash," he chuckled and punched me as hard as he could in my stomach. "Crushing Fang," he used another attack on me and swiped his hand across my chest, ripping the dress my sister made for me before I left Crocus. I couldn't fight back, I felt so weak. He grabbed my crown off of my forehead and I begged him not to destroy it, for it was the one thing that made me...me.

"Rogue, don't!" I cried out as he glared down at me and dropped it. "What's gotten into you? Who are you!?" I screamed as I began to sob, this wasn't the Rogue I know. I saw him filled his lungs with air, preparing for a roar. I pinched my eyes shut, waiting for the impact.

"White Dragon's Holy Breath!" I heard Sting screech as Rogue froze from the attack and fell to his knees in defeat. "Nana, are you okay?" Sting asked me as he hugged my head against him chest. "What the hell is the matter with you, Rogue!?"

"I can't move," I heard the shadow Dragon Slayer groan. "What happened?"

"You idiot!" Sting approached Rogue once Orga came to my side and carried me. "You mean to tell me that you don't recall beating the crap out of Nana? How ignorant can you be!?"

"I, what?" Rogue's eyes widened in shock and rushed to Orga and I, crushing my crown beneath his left foot. Once I saw the one thing that identified me destroyed except for the one jewel that remained pure. "Oh my god," he knelt down and picked it up. "Nana, I'm sorry, I didn't see it—"

I bursted into tears as my sobs echoed off the surrounding homes and facilities, I couldn't cope with anything. I continued to be held my Orga as I healed my own wounds and begged him to take me home.

"I'll take her home," Sting looked back at Rogue and frowned at his partner. "Come here," he held me like the princess I am and silently walked through the streets as onlookers watched us and quietly whispered amongst themselves. "You don't need to cry anymore Nana, Rogue's an idiot for having a one sided battle with you even when you declined."

"Hmm," I sighed heavily as tears continued to stream down my cheeks. "I shouldn't have thrown the first punch, this wouldn't have happened if I let him touch me like that."

"He shouldn't have touched you like that, period. You did he right thing by protecting yourself because he sexually assaulted you, you really did do the right thing," Sting's hand tensed up against my arm as I looked up at him and wondered what else was on his mind, I wanted to ask; yet, I just kept my mouth shut.

We finally reached my house where Sif, Lector, and Frosch stayed. They were playing a game of cards when we arrived. "Terri!" Sif flew up to me and hugged my head. "What happened to your clothes!? Sting, what did you do?"

"I didn't do crap!" Sting growled. "Some shit came up at the guild and Nana just needs to be alone for now. Come on, we need to give her space," he laid me down on my couch, brushing my hair out of my face. "I'll drop off some dinner later, okay?"

"Okay," I sniffled as I pulled him into a hug.

"I'll talk to Rogue, don't worry."

For a while, I laid there and hugged myself in an attempt to keep my dress together; my wounds were healed, yet I was still so sore and weak. I couldn't do anything, so I slowly moved from the couch to my room and immediately just fell onto my bed. It wasn't until I heard a subtle creak come from my window. "Huh?" I gasped loudly as I quickly sat up, my heart was racing and frightened. A black mass moved along the wall and ultimately manifested itself on top of me, my eyes were bulging in fear and I couldn't move not speak.

Oh, Nana (A Fairy Tail Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें