Chapter 26 am I dead?

Andy's POV

Rebecca was taken to the ER. I was in the waiting room starring at the pictures we took together. After Juliet she was the only person I really cared about. I can't lose her. She's everything to me. Damned Jinxx had to brake her. If she dies I die, and I'm taking Jinxx with me. My eyes began to fall. Eventually I fell asleep.

Jinxx's POV a few hours later....

I walked into the waiting room. I saw Andy asleep. I sat on the other side of the room because Andy might kill me. Then the doctor came in.

Andy Biersack?

Andy suddenly woke up and shot his head towards the doctor.

Rebecca, she lost too much blood and died. I'm so sorry.

NOOOOOO! He cried. He fell to the ground and cried.

I began to cry too.

Jinxx! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!

I began to cry more.

He came to me and beat me up.

Andy's POV

I lost her. My daughter.

Jinxx! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! I yelled.

I beat him up when the doctor took me out of the hospital. I ran and ran I passed a road and felt a huge pain in my stomach. I fell and saw blood near me. Am I dead? Dying? I want to. I wanna see Rebecca. After that was just darkness.

Jinxx's POV

I saw Andy lifeless on th he ground. Outside the hospital. They took him in. I didn't want to loose him too.

30 minutes later...

Andy died. He doctor said.

No. I said.

He didn't.

I lost 2 people I cared about. I began to cry. 2 of my best friends dead, and it's all my fault.

_________________

A/N there's your book. Sorry for it being very emotional. I hated it. This book is sadly coming to an end. Idk if you want me to post my other book. Idk if I wanna give my kik out just yet. Thanks for reading my book it means a lot! 😀. I will post more books in the future. Ily stay strong!!  Bye.