Chapter 10 hair dye and hot guy

Rebecca's POV

Cassie came and the boys gave her the hair dye. She had a blurple hair. She had really good fashion.

Okay so we are doing the hole head.

Yes. I said.

She mixed up the bleach and out it on my hair. It burned a bit but it wasn't that bad. A hour later I rinsed it off.

I look like a dork. Everybody agreed.

Okay we are putting in the blue and then you have to wait 35 minutes.

Got it. I said.

A couple hours later.......

It looks great. They all said.

I think so too. I said.

Okay well Cassie you can go if you want.

I could stay. I want to hang out with my new friend.

Well that's fine. Andy said.

Hey you wanna go to the beach? Cassie asked.

Ohhhh yeah. I haven't been there in years.

Let's go.

I grabbed my bikini and followed Cassie.

Jinxx! Come!

Fine. He said.

Once we got to the beach I went to the dressing room and slipped my bikini on and walked out. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and I went into the water with Jinxx and Cassie. I saw a guy that was hot. He kept on staring at me and all I did was smile. Then he winked at me. I blused a bright red color.

Hey becc we are going to go over to the snow cone place wanna stay. We will be back soon. Jinxx said.

Yeah that's okay.

They left and the hot guy noticed and came over. I just didn't look until I felt a tap on my shoulder I looked over there and there was the hot guy.

My name is Alex what's yours?

My name is Rebecca.

Well nice to meet you Rebecca.

Oh my god you like black veil brides. I noticed my his swim trunks.

Oh yeah.

My dad is Andy Biersack.

No way.

Well I got adopted by him.

Your so lucky.

Here is my phone number he handed me a piece of paper. I went to my phone in my bag and put it in. I ran back to the water and I shooed Alex away.

Here we got you blue raspberry hope you like that flavor.

I love that flavor thanks.

No problem.

I ate my snow cone and I went back into the water. I walked back because I got to tell Cassie something but they wernt there so I went back to the  water. Alex left so I went to my towel and started to tan. I was pale ( its true I am I don't tan I burn). I out my ear buds in and put on Drown by Bring Me The Horizon. I love them and several made bands 5 seconds of summer is my favorite. Jinxx and Cassie came in and said.

You wanna go someplace else?

I really don't care I am fine here and I'm fine anywhere else.

How about you finish your tan and in an hour or so we will go get something to eat yeah.

Sure sounds great.

A hour laterΠΠΠΠ√√••Π•×-|!!"('-$-÷|¶

We decided to go to mcdonalds and get food.

What would you like today? The lady asked.

10 piece chicken nuggets and a small fry and 2 big macs and 2 small fries.

Okay here is 3 cups.

Jinxx handed me his cup and said.

Give me a Dr.pepper.

I went over and put Dr.Pepper in both cups because I love Dr.Pepper. We sat in a booth and Jinxx came with our food. I gave him his drink and he gave me my food.

So what do you want to do next? Jinxx asked.

Home. And play Until Dawn. I finished already and I didn't kill anybody.

Let's hope you didn't.

Well I killed Josh Hannah and Beth. But that's because you don't have a choice they will die anyway. Andy played it a couple days ago and he freaked out I warned him that a pop out was coming but he decided to scream like a girl.

Well he doesn't like to be scared. Jinxx said.

Or frightened. Cassie added.

Ohhhhh myyyy goooodd. You should play it.

No no no no no no no no no no. They said at the same time.

Well at least watch me play it.

Fine.

We left McDolnalds and I went and took out my laptop and looked up Until Dawn and I watched a couple videos of Markiplier playing it. He is okay he is super funny though I like that he points out what he doesn't like and gets scared. Once we got home I set up until dawn and Cassie and Jinxx got prepared and we sat and played.

A/N heeeey if you don't know what until dawn is please look it up it is a great game. If you have a ps4 and don't have this game get it.
Please
Comment
Share
And vote.