Chapter 18 Nice to talk to you again

Rebecca's POV

I woke up and Vic was still beside me. I was cuddled into his chest. I was super mad at my dad. I know he said not to keep your hopes up but I wanted him really bad I knew it only been a week but I still miss the boys. I took out my phone and went on Twitter Andy had replied to what I posted.

@RebeccaBeirsack I'm super sorry. I wish I could be there. I miss you. Ps your hair is amazing.

@andybiersack thanks miss you too love you.

(A/N Sorry I don't have a Twitter account so I don't know how to do this so please correct me in the comments)

I put in my headphones and played Coffin by black veil brides because it reminded me of Andy. When he took me and ticketed me till I said " Coffin was the super best song ever song". Or something like that.

R-Rebecca. Vic mumbled.

Hmmmm.

You okay?

Yeah. I'm fine.

Ill go make breakfast.

Okay.

Do you want anything?

Whatever is fine.

Okay.

The left the room and I took out my phone and looked through my contacts. I saw Luke's number and decided to call him. It rand a couple times and then he picked up.

Hello?

Hey I just wanted to talk I'm bored.

Oh okay. What is it.

Well I won't be able to see my dad for Christmas or anybody that I love soooooo much.

I could come over.

You would do that.

Yeah just need your address I'm in America for 3 months so I could come for Christmas.

Ok that will be great. My address is (I told him the address).

Okay see you later.

Bye.

Bye.

I hung up and then called Alex. Not from bvb the guy from the beach.

Hello?

Hey. Umm could you come for Christmas or do you want to be with family.

Oh I could come my family won't mind all of them hate me.

Oh, okay thanks I have Luke hemmings coming so.

You mean the Luke hemmings. From 5 seconds of summer.

Yeah.

Omg cool. I'll totally be there.

Thanks cool I will call of there all y changes. My address is..... (hehe sorry. I told him the address.).

Bye.

Bye.

I hung up h he I put my phone down and then it rang.

Uggghhh. I said as I picked my phone and Andy was calling me.

Hello. I said.

Hey sweetie how are you doing?

Fine. Umm I'm having friends for Christmas.

Names.

Luke. You know who he is, and Alex. He is someone I met at the beach.

Oh. Ummm when I get home I want to meet him okay.

Oh my god ANDY.

What?

Your so protective I hate it.

Sorry I never met Alex. I herd Ashley yell I'm right here in the background.
Then Andy yelled Alex not ashley.

Whatever bye.

No don't-

I hung up and Vic said breakfast was ready. I got up and went downstairs and then I saw Vic with two plates that had eggs and bacon and toast.

I will put in a movie. Okay.

Yeah. Hey tonight I wanna watch a horror movie. I'm in to those.

Ok yeah that's fine.

And I'm having friends over for Christmas. Is that okay?

Yeah. That's fine.

Thanks. I said as I took the plate and picked out a horror movie for tonight.
I picked "The Boy." He picked up the movie we were gonna watch now. We were watching The Lorax. Tot was my favorite movie when I was a kid. I finished my breakfast and put the plates in the sink. I sat back down and then the movie ended and I asked what day it is. It was Christmas eve. What means the boys are coming tomorrow. I went to my room and Vic went to his. Pick scrolled through Twitter. Nothing. Facebook. Nothing. Instagram. Nothing. I decided to use the skateboard Cc got me. I took it and went into Vics.

Hey can I skateboard around the neighborhood?

Yeah but if you feel like someone's watching you the come straight back. You know what. I brought my skateboard. Do you mind if I come?

No not at all. Hurry up and get it. Your always slow.

Whatever. He said while getting the skateboard.

Dude where did you get that skateboard? He asked.

Cc got it for me.

Oooo I found my band. He pointed.

Yeah he put all my favorite bands on it.

Oh that's cool.

Yeah I really miss them. There idiots but there my idiots.

Mhm. Let's go.

We went outside and I got on my skateboard and pushed and went down the sidewalk. Vic was just behind me. Then I pushed again and again. And I stopped at a park. I flipped my skateboard and into my hands and walked over. I laid often on the grass and not long after Vic joined me. We laid there watching the sunset. A couple minutes later Vic said.

We should go home so we can watch that movie you wanted to watch.

Yeah ok.

We rode home and I went to the kitchen and made some popcorn and orange juice while Vic was setting the movie up. I salted he popcorn and put 2 glasses on the coffee table in the living room and then the bowl of popcorn and then the Orange juice pitcher. I also grabbed a blanket. I sat down and then Vic sat down and I played the movie. It was a PG13 horror movie so it shouldn't be that bad. I took th blanket and put it over me and Vic. Then started the movie.

-

We were about in the middle of the beginning and I jumped.

Fuck. I whispered.

HA! He laughed and I nudged him with my elbow.

My phone rung and I walked into the kitchen. Andy was calling me. I answered it.

Hello.

Hey what are you doing?

Watching a movie.

What movie.

The boy.

Oh. Okay. Ummm I'm sorry.

No don't give me that Shit. I'm done. I'm sorry for being mean but I really miss you.

Oh I miss you to sweetie my manager needs I'll talk to you later. Bye.

Bye love you.

I hung up and went back into then living room. I sat back down and yawned. I lent on Vic shoulder prying my eyes open. I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't I fell into a good sleep.

/--/--/--+-/!'$'=@"_/'$/@'-9:('$;_/

A/N Sorry short chapter but how do you like the story be honest. Comment share and vote.