Chapter 17 Hair

Rebecca's POV

Time skip 2 days.

REBECCA! Vic called.

WWHHAATT!

Jinxx's girlfriend is here!

I will be down in a minute.

Cassie was gonna re dye my hair. We were planning to do it purple. We were not going to bleach it again. Because purple was darker than blue. I ran downstairs and saw cassie and she gave me a smile.

So purple right?

Yeah.

Good cause that's what I got. Follow me.

We went into the bathroom and she had a plastic cup and some conditioner and I sat on the stool and she put the hair dye into the cup and she put conditioner on it then stirred it it up. Then she applied the dye on my hair. Once she was done we waited about 35 minutes and then we rinsed and dried it. I took a picture and sent it to Andy and the picture.

@andybiersack look at my hair. It's blurple. And it followed by the picture.

I put my phone away and then I went upstairs and saw Vic on his phone. I sat beside him on the bed.

Watcha doin.

Watching YouTube.

Why?

Because I'm bored.

Do something then.

There is nothing to do.

There is a pool, a tv, a closet....

Why would I want to be in a closet.

There is a toy box in it.

Oh.

Well what do you want to do.

Er- pool.

Okay then go to the Pool.

Will you come with me?

Yeah duh. I wouldn't leave you. You'll be lonely.

Thanks. No go put on your swim stuff.

Got it.

I went into th he room and I looked for a bathing suit. I didn't want it to be too reveling so I took out a 2 piece bathing suit. (A/N it's not a bikini it's the baiting suit that covers up your belly just so you know). Then I went into the bathroom and put my hair up, I was thinking to put my hair in those plastic net things but I didn't. I put lotion on me then I went to the backyard.

Finally you take soooooo long. Vic said.

Yeah I bet you just got here.

Yeah I did.

Ha, knew it.

Whatever. Let's go. He jumped into the pool and then I went and jumped in too.

I thought they weren't gonna be here for your birthday.

Yeah I thought too but I guess the postponed the concerts.

Oooo how many more days till Christmas.

It's in a week. Why are we in the pool when it's winter.

I don't know put its warm today.

Yeah.

Don't know why.

I'm hungry. He said while rubbing his stomach.

Oh I will make grilled cheese.

I grabbed my towel and changed into my clothes and I went back downstairs and made grilled cheese. I'm made 4. Because I wanted some too. I took two and gave Vic the other two.

The boys asked what do you want for Christmas.

I want Andy to dress up like Santa Claus and post it on Twitter and instagram. I said.

Okay. Now object wise.

Uhhhh, band stuff. Things like that.

Okay. He said while bitting his grilled cheese. Mmmmmmmmmm you make the best grilled cheese sandwiches ever.

Thank you.

God this is delicious.

Uurrrr mrrrr guuurrrdd! I yelled.

What?

PERCE THUR VERL!

Nice it's getting late how about we go to bed yeah.

YERSE IRM TIRRRDD.

Ha you said turd.

Just because you said turd sing bulletproof love to me. So I can sleeeppp.

Fine.

A moved forward the wall and he sat beside me and started singing he kept singing and stroking my hair.

This isn't fair!
Don't you try to blame this on me.
I love you with bulletproof.
But your the one who shot me.
GOD DAMNIT! He sang.

Vic's POV

I kept on singing and then she fell asleep but I kept singing till the song was over then I moved a bit so I would be laying next to her. I slept peacefully till my phone rang.

Damn. I whispered. I picked up the phone and show it was Andy.

Hello.

Sorry to wake you but is Rebecca there?

Yeah hold on a second.

Hey Rebecca. Your dad wants to talk to you. I said.

She took the phone and said.

Hello......

Good......

Yes........

What.........

But........

How long will you be gone.........

Oh.......

Yeah it is........

Why can't you........

Tears began to fill her eyes and she hung up I bet Andy wasn't done talking to her. She gave the phone back and I gave her a hug. She cried in my chest and I asked her what's wrong.

He is going on tour till July and he won't be here for Christmas. And I won't see my dad for his birthday.

Shhh go gotta go back to sleep. I said stroking her hair and she balled up in my chest and cried herself to sleep.

____$____$$____$$$____$$$$____$$$$$--

A/N Sorry for short chapter. Filler but things did happen. Comment share and vote. Please...... ilysm.

PERCE THUR VERL!

Haha sorry