Chapter 22 Bad desisons

Rebecca's POV

(Triggering)

I locked myself into the bathroom and looked through all my drawers i finally found it. My blade. I haven't cut before they all said it took the pain away. I always had the urge to do it. But I never had. I took it and held my breath and cut then cut then cut at about 5 cuts. It didnt help. I herd the door in my room open.

Crap, crap, crap! I whispered.

I cleaned off my arm and my blade and hid in in a bag hanging on my door then I wrapped my arm up so no blood would be dripping on my hand I put on a hoodie then cried in the floor.

Rebecca let me in please! Andy yelled.

I crawled to the door and opened it then Andy hugged me and cradled me in his arms.

Please eat. Please, for me.

I nodded and said I'll try. Then we walked downstairs then gave me some tacos I ate 3 I was starving. I walked back into my room and locked it. I took off my bandage and just starred at my arm. It looked terrible just then I fainted and hit my head hard on the floor.

Andy's POV

I herd a thump on the floor and ran up to Rebecca's room. I picked th he door with a Bobby pin. I saw Rebecca on the floor with a bloody bandage and something in her arm it was cuts. She cut? All of them looked new. She only had 5 I haven't seen them before. Did I make her feel that bad? I teared up then Juliet came and cried too. I picked her up and went to the car and took her to the hospital. Once we got there doctors came and rushed her to a hospital room hooked her up on stuff put an IV on her wrist. Me and Juliet sat on each side of he bed holding her hands. I kept thinking it's my fault. Because it was. I yelled at her. I fell asleep still holding her hand.

Juliet POV

Andy fell asleep and I just sat there staring at Rebecca's wonderful, face. She was always happy. I saw they she had the ring I got her for her birthday. Not broken yet. I kept saying to myself. Then I fell asleep also.

A few hours later..........

Andy's POV

I woke up to someone my squeezing hand. I saw that I was still holding Rebecca's hand. She squeezed my hand! I looked at her and she was slowly opening her eyes.

Rebecca? I said quietly.

Rebecca's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I herd someone say my name. I looked and saw that Juliet was asleep Andy was the one who said my name. Oh no this isn't gonna end well.

A-Andy?

Your awake! Juliet wake up. Andy said. She woke up with a huh.

Hey hun your awake!

We will talk about this when we get home. Ok. Get the doctor. See when she's getting outta here. He said.

What time is it?

Past midnight.

I thought we Will go dress shopping today.

We will just later then usual I'll text the guys.

He took out his phone and texted the guys and Juliet and the doctor came in.

Okay Rebecca you have to clean your scratches with alcohol and rub this cream on it and you can leave after we give you your prescription.

Great. Andy said.

I just stayed silent and then the doctor left the room and Andy mouthed "We will talk about this later". Oh no, this isn't gonna end well. Juliet got up and followed the doctor to get the prescription. I got up and Andy took my hand and we walked out and we saw Juliet give the doctor the phone number. JULIET GAVE THE DOCTOR THE PHONE NUMBER. Then the doctor slapped her butt. HE DOCTOR SLAPPED HER BUT, AND SHE GIGGLED! Me and Andy was starring at her with hurt eyes. She starred at us she opened her mouth but Andy cut her off.

JULIET! WE WERE ENGAGED WE PLANNED OUR WEDDING! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT YOU KNOW WHAT WERE DONE. He yelled and tool my arm and left the hospital. I sat in the passenger seat crying Andy did the same. We drove home and I ran to my room I locked the door and went to my bed. I looked at my playlist and saw my Juliet Simms playlist. I deleted it and all my other songs by her or anything you could see her face in it. She didn't even say anything.

Adopted By Andy BiersackOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara