Chapter 3 Tickets

Andy's POV

We took her to a store where you could buy tickets we were going to buy her 5 Seconds Of Summer tickets. She will be so happy.

Rebecca gasped when she saw Luke.

I get to go to the Forum. What.. Yay.

Rebecca's POV

Yes. You do. Andy said.

Yesssss!!!

I walked up to Luke's lane thingy. I waited in line for 10 minutes.

I finally got up to him and he said.

Welcome to the forum how many tickets will you have?

I looked at andy he walked up and said.

2 tickets for the concert and 2 tickets for meet and greet.

Ok that will be $1,100.

Andy took out his walet and and gave Luke his credit card and Luke gave me a autograph with numbers on it and it said. call me.  I almost died right there in front of the car. I got in and pit the number in my phone.

Thank you sooooooo much. You are the best dad in the world. I said.

You are good yourself. He said smirking.

I fell asleep in the car and then I woke up by the car stopping. We were home.

I ran up to my room.

Are you okay? Andy asked.

Yeah just tired.

It was 10:30 p.m and I took out my phone and called the number. It rang 3 times and Luke picked up.

Luke: hello

Me: hi its the girl that was in the lane that you gave the number to.

Luke: oh yeah. I remember you. You looked nice and sweet that's why I gave you the number. And you are hot. He wisperd.

Me: what was that you said I couldn't hear you.

Luke: I said YOU ARE HOT!!!

Me: oh that's nice I'll call you tomorrow.

Luke: okay.

I hung up and did my happy dance. I was super happy. I went to my bed and and fell asleep.

A/N if this was me I would faint. I would be so happy. Except he's older than me sooooo. Yeah. Won't happen. But I might go to one of there conserts or an Andy Black concert. Comment vote and share thaaaannnkkkkssss.