Chapter 24

Jinxx's POV

(I never thought I was gonna write something like this but here it goes.)

It was black. Dark. I couldn't see anything. I couldn't move, I tried so hard. Nothing. Then I saw a light. I walked towards it. I tried not to because I might die. This could be it. I got to the light and saw a figure. Could it be?

Hello. The person said.

Who are you.

I'm god.

Am I dead. Dying.

No, not exactly. You have two choices.

What are they.

You could stay alive and see all your friends. Or you could come with me.

What.

Do you want to see Rebecca?

Yes yes oh my go- goodness yes.

There was a circle I saw Rebecca she was crying. No I couldn't die on her. I looked back God.

I wanna go back. Please.

Ok. He said while snapping his fingers.
___________________________________
Rebecca's POV

He's awake! I yelled.

But he, died. The nurse said

Oh my god. Andy said.

Jinxx! I said while hugging him lightly.

Hey. He said in a raspy tone. God his throat must be dry and hurt.

I will get you some ice to chew on it will help out you throat. The nurse said. He nodded cause I bet he really didn't want to talk. I looked over at Andy and he smiled. The nurse came in with a whiteboard and a marker and a plastic cup with shaved ice.

The marker and whiteboard is so you can write down what you want to say don't talk till a couple of hours. He nodded and chewed on some ice and then opened the marker and wrote.

Hey guys when am I getting outta here?

Umm. Soon I guess ill ask the doctor. Andy said while walking out. It was just me and Jinxx. He wrote another note that said.

I love you. 💜

I love you too. Then I gave me a peck on the forehead then a few seconds later Andy walked in and smiled.

You can leave in a few days. They want to see if you go unconscious or into another coma. He said and Jinxx nodded and smiled. Then he saw that the "I love you" was still on the board so before Andy noticed he quickly erased it. I'm glad Andy cared.

Then everything went black. What happened. That's when I woke up. It was just a dream. No but I wanted my Jinxx back. I took out my phone and looked at my lock screen. I felt water coming to my eyes. I shook my head not letting the tears fall. Crying is for the weak. Crying shows that your a baby and doesn't know how to be strong. I went into the bathroom took a quick shower and put my hair into a messy bun. Then I went downstairs and sat on the couch next to Andy.

So when do you want to leave? He asked.

There's no use. He probably never going to wake up. H-he's going to die.

No no no no no no no no no. Don't think that. He's going to be fine. No bad thoughts.

HOW DO YOU KNOW! HE COULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW!

I stormed upstairs and locked the door and threw myself onto the bed. I put in my headphones and put on Caraphernelia by pierce the veil. I started crying, I wanted Jinxx back.

___-_-_-_--_--_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N I know a short very short chapter I wanted this to be a filler srry bout that Andyway hi. I found out who voted I look forever I know. It was swsptvdeathnotelover. Thanks so much it was actually my first vote thank you sooooo much.😘😊😊😊. Bye bye.