Chapter 13 awaken

Andy's POV

I walked into Rebecca's room with the butter and bread and she was gone. I saw a roll of duct tape on he floor and I knew exactly what happened she was kidnapped. I called the guys over and ash came in first he knew exactly what happened as well, I began to sob on the ground and the guys called he police and they said they can track her phone down. We went with the police and they got her location. We drove here as fast as we could.

-

Soon we got to a big old house the door opened with Rebecca and her "dad" at the door. He had a knife up her throat. She had cuts and bruises all over. He said something but I couldn't hear. Then he said it louder.

COME CLOSER THEN SHE DIES!

That's when one of the officers shot him in the head. Rebecca fell down he steps and I ran overland hugged her and cradled her. The paramedics came and put her on the stretcher and we followed them to the hospital.

__________________________ awhile later.

Open your eyes. I said.

She opened her eyes and everybody looked at her with smiles. I smiled and I told her.

Thank you. She smiled at me.

Jinxx get the doctor.

Okay. He said.

I stroked her hair and then the doctor came in. He asked her a couple questions and said.

She will be out tonight. We just have to run a few tests.

Everyone cheered and then Jinxx, Cc, and Jake went to go get us dinner. Rebecca looked at me and said.

My th-throat hurts.

I asked the doctor and he brought her a cup of ice to chew on. She took it and chewed on the ice. I turned on the t.v so she could be entertained for a while. Jinxx, Cc, and Jake came with our dinner. We ate it and then we got to take Rebecca home.

She slept in the car. It took a while to get back home from the hospital.

How could she sleep. Jake whispered.

I have no idea.

We got home and I carried Rebecca to her room I told the guys to go sleep in the guest bedrooms. And one of them can sleep on the couch.

We fell asleep and I woke up by a thump. I saw downstairs and it was just Jake that fell off of the couch I laughed and then I noticed it was 4:45 am and I went back to bed. I woke up around 6:00 when someone called for breakfast.

Rebeccas POV

BREAKFAST! I yelled out Jinxx was the first one to come in because he was sleeping on the couch. He started eating the other boys came for breakfast.

Rebecca you okay.

Yeah. My birthday is in 3 days. I said.

What. Really. Andy said.

Yeah June 28th. I said.

Oh well. I gotta go shopping. Andy said

Me too. Ashley said.

Me three. Jinxx said.

Me four. Jinxx said.

Me five. Cc said.

Well you don't have to get me anything.

But we want to. They said at the same time.

Whatever. I said.

They all sat down to eat and I went upstairs and went to the bathroom and took a shower. Once I was done I put on my 5 seconds of summer tee shirt and my skinny jeans. I put on band bracelets and put my studd earrings in. I went down stairs and turn on the t.v and turned on the ps4 then put in until dawn.

I swear that girl never gets scared. Jinxx said.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes. This weird creepy face popped out and Cc ran while screaming.

How are you guys scarred. Like seriously I know who the maniac is.

Who.

I said a name ( I don't wanna spoil it).

Oh. He said.

I kept playing for a while and Andy screamed like a girl when be saw a windigo. Like its not that scary. I finished the game and I didn't kill anybody.

Man your good at that game.

Yep.

I'm gonna try sometime. Andy said.

Yeah have fun doing that.

He looked at me like I said something wrong.

Oh gemme the controller.

Right when Hannah and Beth died he said.

You know what I'm done this game is to intense.

Ha! I knew you couldn't do it you haven't got to anything scary yet. Wimp! I yelled.

He chased me and I kept running and I saw his arms around me and I wiggled out of his grip and ran in the back yard. He came running as fast as he could and I moved away from the pool and he fell in.

I busted out laughing and he pulled me in.

Your pretty fast for a 17 year old.

Almost 18 ha.

We got out and ate dinner and went to sleep.

A/N heyyyy read boyfriends if you haven't read it yet. Comment share and vote. Ily. HEY CHAPTER 12 DIDNT WORK SO I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED SO REBECCA GOT KIDNAPPED BY HER FATHER AND SHE GOT HURT AND THE POLICE FOUND HER AND SHE IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND THATS WHAT HAPPENED SORRY IM NEW AND I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW TO USE IT SO SORRY THAT THE LAST CHAPTER DIDNT WORK!!!!! If you could please tell me how to use it that would be great and I will publish that chapter when it decides to work.😖 I just but a crappy thing at the top it is bacicly a summary of what happened. Sorry again.