Chapter 8 Just Hope

Rebecca's POV

Hey are you ready to go. Andy asked.

Yeah.

I will get the doctor and get the stuff you need got it.

He left the room and then the doctor came in with him and said.

Are you ready to go?

Yeah. I'm ready.

Andy picked me up and put me in the car.

Are you hungry?

Yeah a little.

Well we will go to mcdonalds if you want then we will go shopping for new clothes.

Okay.

We drove to micdonalds and then I grabbed my phone and looked up my favorite band 5 seconds of summer. I put on shes kinda hot and then we finally got there.

What do you want?

Chicken nuggets and fries please.

Okay.

What would you like sir. The order lady asked.

Can we have 10 peice chicken nuggets and a big mac and and 2 small fries.

Come in right up.

Once we got our food we ate and had a little conversation about what happened.

I'm so sorry about that. He said.

Its okay I'm fine. Let's stop talking about it.

Okay I agree.

I kept on eating and we left and then Andy asked.

Do you wanna do something else?

Home. I said.

Okay.

I took out my laptop and looked up Bring me the horizon. I liked them too. My favorite song by them was drown. It was disgusting but it was based on X-Men.

What you listen to. Andy asked.

Drown.

By.

Bring me the horizon.

Oh yeah. There okay.

There AWESOME. I took out my head phones and we sang drown the whole way home. It was fun. We got home and went to my room and put my phone on the desk and took my laptop out and looked up Black Veil Brides. Andy clicked the song called Coffin.

I listens to this song before. I said.

Where?

Ummmm. Skating rink.

I did not want to tell him that I looked him up on YouTube. So I said skating rink.

It is a nice song I guess.

You guess!?! Andy said.

Yeah.

It is a good song.

Yeah it is but it could be better.

Oh so that's how you wanna play.

He picked me up on his shoulders and ran downstairs and then outside he kept on running then he went back inside placed me on the couch and started tickleing me.

Stop hahahaha.

Nope until you say coffin is a good song,  a AMAZING SUPER BEST SONG EVER SONG.

It is a AMAZING SUPER BEST SONG EVER SONG!! Now can you stop.

Yes.

He stopped tickleing me and smiled I smiled back and gave him a big hug.

I love you dad.

He gasped and said.

I love you too becc.

A/n how did you like it nice book ehh I love Andy comment if you think perfect is real. And do you like perfect. Comment share and vote.