Chapter 2 Bad Comments

Andy's POV

Rebecca fell asleep in my arms and at the end of the movie I took her up in her room. She looked so peaceful when shes sleeping.

I told the guys that they could sleep over or they could go home if they want. cc went home, everyone else stayed. Ashley is sleeping on one of the couches Jake slept on the other Jinxx slept on the floor I went in my bed and slowly fell asleep.

The next morning........

Rebeccas POV

I woke up in my room and I went over to my laptop and went on twitter, I read the comments.

Why did you adopt a child.

I bet the child sucks.

The child looks crazy and gross.

I responded

I'm 17 I'm not a child why would you say mean stuff?!?😭😤

I went to my bed and cried, in fact I wanted to cry all day. Andy must have herd me sobbing so he knocked on my door.

Rebecca? Are you okay?

He came in and he was looking at his phone.

I know why your crying. Don't listen to them they are just jealous I will comment back and say there not true fans. See, done.

Thanks Andy you are the best.

Then he came over and huged me.

Call me dad, and your the best daughter in the world.

He gave me some alone time and said breakfast is on the table. A few minutes later I went for breakfast.

Ashley was down and he gave me my plate and I ate and sat with Jinxx watching t.v.

I gonna take a shower. I said.

I went to the bathroom and took off my clothes and hot in the shower and shampooed and conditioned and washed my body. I got out dried off and washed my face and brushed my teeth, and did my makeup and brushed my hair.

I got out and I saw a cat.

OMG WHY IS A CAT HERE!

What are you alirgic? Andy asked.

No I gust love cats so much. I said.

What do you want to name him?

Hmmmmmmm I want to name him, Blake.

Okay well here is your cat.

Blake had black and white fur he had long whiskers and a long tail. He was soooooo adorable.

Thank you so much.

Your welcome.

I took my new cat and set him on my bed. I put out food and filled the litter box with cat litter.

Andy! Can we go somewhere today.

Like where?!

Picnic at the park!

Okay I'll get the food. He said

I'll get the plates and plastic wear.

We got everything set up and we decided to bring Jinxx with us.

On our way there I put on some music. I was listening to 5 Seconds Of Summer and then Jinxx said.

What are you listening to?

5 Seconds Of Summer. I responded.

Who's your favorite?

I love all of them I don't really have one.

Oh that's nice.

Once we got there we set it up and started eating. There was sandwiches, chips, soda, and fruit.

I met Ashton from 5 Seconds Of Summer. Andy said.

That's nice.

We were done eating and I took out my phone and started listening to music. I put on Don't Stop by 5sos. We walked to the car and headed somewhere. I did not know where we were going. Once we got there I gasped.

A/N heeeeeey hope you like my book. Comment for requests if you want.
Share and VOTE!!!