Chapter 20 Concert

Rebecca's POV

Today is the day I get to go to the pierce the veil concert. Ashley got me for Christmas. I get to see Vic again. I miss him so much. Luke wanted to tell me something before I left. I sat on my bed then Luke came and sat beside me.

I know we been through this before but if your ready. Will you be my girlfriend.

Yes Luke I will. I said while kissing him.

See you later yeah.

Yeah bye. I said.

Rebecca ready to go! Andy yelled.

Yeah! I yelled as I walked downstairs Luke followed and went back to his apartment he was staying in. I got into the car and Andy drove to he venue. Once we got there we were 5 minutes early and we stood in the front row. Then the band walked onstage and Vic saw me and smiled.

This first song is called Bulletproof Love. Vic said as he began the song.

I sang with him and then the next song was King For A Day. Kellin Quinn came on stage and sang with Vic. Sadly the concert ended and we went to the room and opened the door and Vic came to me and hugged me.

I missed you.

Me too.

Your saying you missed yourself.

Yeah and I don't give a Shit about you.

HEY!

I'm kidding dummy. I missed you tooooo. Happy.

Yes. Oh by the way dude's this is Rebecca.

Hey. They all said.

Hi nice to meet you.

I looked at my phone and took a group photo then Vic wanted to see the picture so I gave it to him and he looked at it and smiled then frowned.

What?

You have to go. Your times up.

Well see you later.

Yeah bye.

Bye. I said while taking my phone and walking out.

We walked into the car and then we drove home I looked at my phone and put the picture of us as my background then I text Luke.

Me: Hey heading home.

Luke: How was it?

Me: Amazing. :)

Luke: Sooo can you come to my apartment? Alex is here.

Me: Sure ill ask Andy.

Luke: K :-)

Me: He said yes but Alex has to be there no messing around.... He's sooo protective.

Luke: Yeah yeah I know. I promise.

Me: *giggle*

Luke: Rebecca Biersack.

Me: yeeesss....

Luke: do you love meeee

Me: yeeess.

Luke: yay.

Me: I'm almost there go outside.

Luke: k ;).

(End of text messages.)

We arrived at Luke's house I hugged Andy and Luke was standing near the brick wall and I went over to him and Andy left. We intertwined our fingers and walked into his apartment. Alex was there sleeping on the couch.