Chapter 19 CHRISTMAS

Rebecca's POV

I woke up and then checked my phone and show it was 11:00.

Oh crap. I whispered to myself and rushed to my closet and pulled out my bring me the horizon shirt and ripped leggings. I put some makeup on and then I went downstairs.

Merry Christmas. Vic said.

Merry Christmas.

I went and took some orange juice and drank some and a knock came at he door. I ran to it and saw Jake. I hugged him and thanked him for coming. He walked in and then I herd a knock at the door. I ran to it again and said.

Hey Lu-.

I'm not Luke. Ashley said.

Oh my god Ashley! I yelled while hugging him.

Hey baby cakes.

We're are the others? And dont call me that

There coming there getting the presents. I will always call you that.

Oh I almost forgot I have to get your presents. I said running upstairs getting them. I put them under the Christmas tree as long as the other ones. Ashley got the door for Luke and the guys holding presents.

I went up and hugged Andy. He was holding a humongous present.

He put it beside the Christmas tree and then he said.

Let's open some presents.

I took the one I hot him and he opened it. It was a Batman suit.

Oh. My. God. It's amazing he said.

I gave presents to Jinxx, Ashley, Jake, Cc, Alex, Vic, Juliet, and Luke. Then Cc gave me the humongous present. I opened it and it was as big as me. It was teddy bear. I hugged it as hard as I could. I unwrapped

Eeeekkkeeerrrss!!! I yelled. I hugged it. Thank yoooouuuu!

I opened Ashley's present it was posters and stuff. All time low, 5 seconds of summer, falling in reverse, Pierce the veil. And more. I opened Andy's present and it was tickets and backstage passes to a pierce the veil concert.

Looks I will be seeing you soon. Vic said.

THANK YOU! I yelled.

Your welcome.

We finished opening presents and me and Andy went to my room I laid on my bed and he sat beside me.

Was Vic nice?

Yeah, yesterday night he sang bulletproof love to me. It was amazing.

Great.

When do you have to go back?

Next week.

How much longer?

About a week.

Oh okay. I said while giving him a hug.

I missed you so much.

Missed you too sweetheart.

We walked back downstairs and the guys were yelling chug.

What in gods name are you doing. I asked.

We're chugging down milk. Luke said.

Why?

It's Christmas and we get to do what we want.

That's birthdays idiot. And if you kill someone on Christmas your are going to hell.