Chapter 5 Concert.

Rebecca's POV

Wake up Rebecca! You need to get ready. We have a big day today. Andy yelled.

I know, I know. I yelled.

I went to my closet and took out ripped skinny jeans and a 5sos tee shirt and a beenie and I put them on. I went to the bathroom and bushed my hair and teeth and washed my face etc. I got out and saw Andy waiting for me.

Want breakfast? He asked.

Yes.

Well go down stairs.

There was some waffles and bacon. I ate and then we went to the car. We had to go meet a friend for something, get landry done, Go to a meeting, then a studio, and then go to the concert. The concert takes 2 hours to get there and we have to vet there by 7:30 p.m.

I took out my laptop and went on YouTube and searched Black Veil Brides. I listend to "In The End" it was the first song I saw so I clicked on it. It went like this.

In the end there a fade into the night ooo oh oh oh. Who will tell the story of your life.

In the end is my soul with a wisp what is left in my back. ( sorry I don't have the lyrics so I'm sorry if I get stuff wrong)

Or am I just a shin. I have fought in my flesh and blood I commend in my body. Through it out. I COULD FEEL IN MY HEART FROM A MOMENT OF GLORY.

In the end as I fade into the night ooooh oh oh who will tell the story of your life. Ooo oh oh oh and you will remember your last goodbye. Ooo oh oh oh.cause its the end and I'm not afraid I'm not afraid to die.
Not afraid. I'm not afraid to die. Etc. Etc.

It was a really good song. I looked out the window and we were almost to his friends house. I decided to listen to one more song it was called coffin.

Save those crosses I live without them I stand there wet in holy rain. When you were baptized ignore the problems that's where I saw you see your pain. I tried to save you but let you drink your pain our final song that we both know. So I'm not giving up won't let you suffacate me. You found your lifeless home. I don't owe you anything your only dyeing dreams forgotten. I've got my pride so hear me sing I'll never let you steal my coffin.