Chapter 14 Birthday.

Rebecca's POV

Today is my birthday and all the guys are still asleep. So I went to go play Call Of Duty Black Ops 3. I was fighting the robots in the beginning then I got my arms ripped off then my leg broken.( a/n really disturbing ugh) the guys heard the screaming and the guns so they came running down the stairs.

Oh. Sleepy Jinxx said.

I just saw something truly disturbing. I said.

What.

I got my arms torn off then I broke my leg.

Eeewwww. Cc said.

Yep. Anyway what are we doing today.

Celebrating your birthday.

Oh yeah I forgot.

Well we are gonna start with opening presents. He said as Andy gave me all of his presents.

The rapping paper said sweet 16 but Andy crossed it out and put 17. I laughed a little the opened the present it was a bunch of band tee shirts like 5 seconds of summer, bring me the horizon, pierce the veil, sleeping with sirens, and a black veil brides one.

Wasn't expecting this one. I said while lifting up the bvb shirt.

Well your gonna wear it.

Well.

I opened the next present and it was more ps4 games.

Oooooooooooooo.

Then the last one was a bucket full of candy.

Thank you dad. I said while giving him a hug.

Ashley gave me the presents he gave me. I opened the first one and then I saw some clothes like mussel tees and tee shirts leather jackets and makeup and a letter that said your our fallen angel. I smiled then opened the next one it was a box of vans and converse. I looked through all of them and loved them. The last one was some horror games for ps4.

Thank you ash. I said and I also hugged him.

I took the presents from Jake then there was only two. I didn't mind I opened the first one and it was a x-box 360 I loved it I looked at the next one and it was a bunch of games.

Thank you soooo much Jake. I don't feel like getting up again so you just come here. I said he groaned then the gave me a hug then I took my present from Jinxx. It was only one so it must've been good. I looked inside the box and it was a gutair.

Wow. I always wanted one. Thank you super much. I have him a hug then Cc handed me his. It was a skate board. It had stickers of all my favorite bands then it had a card with $20 in it.

Thank you so much Cc. I gave him a hug then I said thank you to all of them again.

Rebecca we are going on a father daughter date tonight and after that there is someone I want you to meet.

Ooo sounds like fun. Can we swim.

Yeah. Whatever you want. Guys get your swim trunks on and go to the pool.

Oooooooooooo can we invite Ella and Sammi.

Yeah. Jinxx Jake you have there phone numbers call them over. Andy said.

They did so and I went upstairs and went into my walk in closet and grabbed my black and white skull bikini. I put it on then the door bell rang. Sammi and Ella are here! I yelled. Jinxx went to go get it while I was going out back to the pool. Everyone had there swim stuff on then Ella and Sammi came in the pool. I went in also then me and Ella were having a under water contest then I won and then Andy pulled me under water and was tickling my sides. I got up and then slapped his shoulder and then Ashley pulled Me under water. And said. Your our ffffaaalllleeennn aaaannnngggggeeeelllll. I went back up then he did to I went over to Sammi and I played who can swim the fastest. I won. We were in there for about 2 hours then we decided to watch some batman cartoons.

I. Love. Batman. Andy said.

I've noticed. I said as I looked at his arm.

He giggled then the cartoon finished and it was 6:00.

Okay Rebecca go put something nice on then we will go out to a Italian restaurant. Then I will invite the person I wanted you to meet. Andy said.

Alright Andrew Dennis Biersack.

Whatever.

I put on my black lace sun dress then I put a black bow in my hair then I side braided it. I went downstairs and Ashley whistled at me. I stuck my tongue out. And Andy came down and we walked into the car he opened the door and I took my seat in the car. We drove to the Italian restaurant and he once again opened the door for me then I stepped out and we walked into the restaurant. I ordered spaghetti and meatballs. Andy ordered the a slice of pizza. We talked about stuff and then our food came.

Mmmmmmmmmm. It's smells so good.

Yeah. He said while taking a bite of pizza.

We ate then I made a conversation.

When do you guys go on tour.

Not till a couple months.

Oh.

Are you having fun?

Yeah, thank you for everything.

What do you wanna be when you grow up?

A veterinarian. I love animals. Especially cats. Before my mom died before my dad abused me we had a dog named Jack. It was the only dog I loved. Then he got hit by a Fed x truck. The guy that ran over him was crying we had this big funeral and my cat snoopy was best friends with Jack and Jack died on Snoopeys birthday.(a/n true story😭)

Oh that's sad. Andy said.

We finished our food and we went to meet that person that he wanted me to meet. We went to a house and he knocked on the door and she opened it.

Hey babe. Andy said while hugging her.

Juliet? I said.

What? Andy said.

Juliet Simms she is my favorite female artist. I said.( which is also true).

Oh hey glad to meet a fan. What's your name.

Rebecca.

Well hey and I heard it's your birthday. Happy birthday.

Thank you.

She gave me a little ring that said.
Not broken yet.

Holy. That is my favorite song by you.

Well the reason why I brought you here is because she is my fiance. Andy said.

This day just gets better and better. I mumbled.

Well I have cake. She said.

What kind of icing.

Whipped.

God you guys must love me.

Yeah we do. She said while cutting up the cake.

Here you go. Andy said giving me the cake.

We ate then I went to bed and fell asleep sooooooooooo happy.

A/n heeeeyyyy how ya doin comment SHARE and vote.